Blackjack winner

retro1983hat

Jack practically carried the broadcast. I thought he was better than DJ last night. He was insightful, questioned bad decisions(like McPhersons pitch), talked about his past, and made me laugh.

His line "I dont know much about planes, but the wing is on fire." had me laughing. Too bad we couldnt switch out DJ for blackjack some more.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 27, 2005 -> 07:53 AM)
Jack practically carried the broadcast.  I thought he was better than DJ last night. He was insightful, questioned bad decisions(like McPhersons pitch), talked about his past, and made me laugh.

His line "I dont know much about planes, but the wing is on fire." had me laughing. Too bad we couldnt switch out DJ for blackjack some more.

That was a great line. :lol:

I say we sign him up for good. He wes excellent.

A booth with hawk and blackjack would acctually be quite enjoyable....at least Jack can have stories about being a GOOD player rather then DJ's "This one time I thought I had a hit but that darn guy caught it UH OH" BJ really broke down what was going on and what the pitchers could have been thinking....Kick DJ out give Jack a new job

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ May 27, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
A booth with hawk and blackjack would acctually be quite enjoyable....at least Jack can have stories about being a GOOD player rather then DJ's "This one time I thought I had a hit but that darn guy caught it UH OH" BJ really broke down what was going on and what the pitchers could have been thinking....Kick DJ out give Jack a new job

UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!! UHOH!!