what happens to the toronto blue jays

baggio202

with the spread of SARS in toronto will that have any effect on baseball there???...CDC is saying you shouldnt go to toronto and to avoid latge crowds if you do..should games in toronto be cancelled or postponed???...what happens if the jays ort a visiting team goes in there and has a full blown attack of SARS???

anyone hear any comments from the players association on this??

with the spread of SARS in toronto will that have any effect on baseball there???...CDC is saying you shouldnt go to toronto and to avoid latge crowds if you do..should games in toronto be cancelled or postponed???...what happens if the jays ort a visiting team goes in there and has a full blown attack of SARS???

anyone hear any comments from the players association on this??

i have a bad feeling about sars it could kill half the world very quickly.

Scars is a scary thing. What makes it scary is that its a breed of the common cold which could make it uncureable. I'm not sure though as I'm not a doctor and I hope they can find a way to fix this.

I also believe that the reported deaths number is well below the real number. I have to think that more have died in China and Korea and other areas that has been reported.

Scars is a scary thing.  What makes it scary is that its a breed of the common cold which could make it uncureable.  I'm not sure though as I'm not a doctor and I hope they can find a way to fix this.

I also believe that the reported deaths number is well below the real number.  I have to think that more have died in China and Korea and other areas that has been reported.

chinia just canned 2 of there top guys for lieing about reports of it.

Scars is a scary thing.  What makes it scary is that its a breed of the common cold which could make it uncureable.  I'm not sure though as I'm not a doctor and I hope they can find a way to fix this.

I also believe that the reported deaths number is well below the real number.  I have to think that more have died in China and Korea and other areas that has been reported.

The common cold is actually uncurable also, technically.