Can you play for free?

Seesox

I had a dream the other night that I was a Free Agent and the Yankees offered me the biggest contract in league history and I said I would rather play for Boston for free.. WHICH got me thinking now, can you play for free? Im not exactly sure what the rules are on this..

QUOTE(Seesox @ May 31, 2005 -> 06:55 PM)
Who cares if they are mad at me, the real question here is can I play for free?

What you do is, get Scott Boras as an agent, then, as an act of charity, donate your salary to the Leonard Zelig Fund. It's a really good organization with really good ideas for your money.

Edited by Leonard Zelig

What you do is, get Scott Boras as an agent, then, as an act of charity, donate your salary to the Leonard Zelig Fund.  It's a really good organization with really good ideas for your money.

I dont think Leonard Zelig is someone I want to give money to.. :bang

The only charity I would be interested in giving to is ME..

I've always said that if I had a wish, I would make myself the best baseball player ever, then only play for the sox for the minimum.

Thats basically how I had the dream.. I told Steinbrenner to shove it and I was gonna play for Boston for free coming off my MVP season..