Cleveland Indians@Chicago Whitesox 6-3-05

kman

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
I know I shouldn't be the one saying it, but I think you guys are overreacting on Duque. This is a poor start yet he's been solid so far this season. Brandon "Home Run" McCarthy isn't a better alternative at this point.

Last three starts have been about the same.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
Now they have some kid doing the PA announcements.  I wonder if the parents dipped into his college fund.

Sox go down fast in that inning.  Momentum will decide this game.

$1000

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
I know I shouldn't be the one saying it, but I think you guys are overreacting on Duque. This is a poor start yet he's been solid so far this season. Brandon "Home Run" McCarthy isn't a better alternative at this point.

Hernandez is 47 and has a whip of about four not to mention he is with us another year.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 07:25 PM)
Now Westbrook is finding his stride because the offense is going back into slumber....

Naturally. We have our foot on this guy's throat and we let him get back in the game, regain some confidence, and shut the door. I love it.

Guest JimH

Now he plunks another guy who doesn't move his front foot. Oh well. Hunter is obviously not behind the plate tonite, LOL.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 01:26 AM)
Naturally.  We have our foot on this guy's throat and we let him get back in the game, regain some confidence, and shut the door.  I love it.

Or maybe we're just not getting the lucky ass hits we were getting in the first inning. It's not like we were tearing the cover off the ball....just finding holes.