Sox @ Padres 6/11 Official Game Thread

DBAHO

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 04:01 AM)
I hate to point out the obvious here but some of you are acting like the Sox are losing this game.....from what I see the Sox are leading 1 - 0 thus far...

Exactly :gosox1:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 11:00 PM)
Guys try and cut out the negativity as much as possible please.

Yeah, really. We have the best record in the MLB and are beating a first place team on the road on the west coast. STFU doubters.

:not worthy Mark!

Yeah don't have a go at Ozzie for letting Buerhle stay in, but the decision to let him bunt on 2 strikes was not a good one.

That is my only problem. I actually liked that he stayed in the game. But let him swing away. Even if he hits into the DP, Uribe scores.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 10:02 PM)
Oh boy, Ozzie going to pull Buehrle?  If so, that' awful managing.  If you were going to play match-ups in the 8th, then Buehrle should have been pulled for a pitch-hitter in the 8th.

Great your opinion has been established. You disagree with everything Ozzie does. Let's try to move on.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 11:02 PM)
Oh boy, Ozzie going to pull Buehrle?  If so, that' awful managing.  If you were going to play match-ups in the 8th, then Buehrle should have been pulled for a pitch-hitter in the 8th.

Shut up, really. Beuhrle has no chance of losing this game. Cliff has been solid all year. He has a lot of pitches. Lay off for a little bit, unbelievable.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 04:03 AM)
Great your opinion has been established.  You disagree with everything Ozzie does.  Let's try to move on.

Wow....thanks for your analysis. When Ozzie makes a move I agree with, I say that I like the move.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 04:04 AM)
Wow....thanks for your analysis.  When Ozzie makes a move I agree with, I say that I like the move.

Would you please url me to the post that you did that? Because right now, I find that hard to believe from you and ReinsdorfSucks.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 02:03 PM)
Buehrle had Nevin on a string with his offspeed stuff all game.  Nevin loves the fastball, and we bring in a fastball pitcher in Politte.  Ozzie's putting his ass on the line with this move.

And yet Nevin sucks against righties doesn't he?

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 04:05 AM)
Would you please url me to the post that you did that? Because right now, I find that hard to believe from you and ReinsdorfSucks.

I'm too lazy to look for the posts, but I think some of the frequent visitors on here will pledge for me that I've even admitted Ozzie made the right move, even if it didn't work out. The ONLY problem I had with that decision was that if Ozzie was going to pull Buehrle in the 8th, he might as well have had someone hit for him in the 8th to try and get the insurance run.