I found one of the new commericials I like

drowninginflame

The chick may be hot but these commericals are pretty stupid....Best team in the majors and that's the best an ad agency can come up with to promote them?!? Squeeze the opening intro with Thunderstruck into a 30 sec ad and I guarantee that'll stir the masses to come out instead of dancing devils and clueless but hot looking angels :gosox1:

ok yes they're stupid, but they're memorable and funny (in that stupid way) and i'd much rather see this than like... well those paul konerko commercials where he looks like a deer in the headlights and is like "ok i think im supposed to pretend to swing the bat now" while badass music is playing... yeah... my 2 cents

QUOTE(Allsox @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 09:39 PM)
The chick may be hot but these commericals are pretty stupid....Best team in the majors and that's the best an ad agency can come up with to promote them?!? Squeeze the opening intro with Thunderstruck into a 30 sec ad and I guarantee that'll stir the masses to come out instead of dancing devils and clueless but hot looking angels  :gosox1:

They are supposed to be stupid, IMO. They have achieved their goal of getting people to talk about them, stupid or not.