MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this thread really defines the type of loss we saw today.  Maybe we need a different one for 2004 when the pen blows one.

I do agree

this team was not passionless and we need one that is for 2004, not this one from last year

DK will you start a 2004 thread?

this team was not passionless and we need one that is for 2004, not this one from last year

DK will you start a 2004 thread?

I don't think I'd want my name associated with all the negativity of such a thread. Also, it seems a bit early in the season.

I don't think I'd want my name associated with all the negativity of such a thread.  Also, it seems a bit early in the season.

do one with less negativity - passionless will not be our crime this year - please I trust you to be creative to think of a better damn we lost thread which doesn;t go so emotionally overboard and is so embarrassing

fair warning, I am ready to close it, it is just so last year and we need something this year and anyone who has a good idea can do it -

I f***ing swear of them but we don't need that much vulgarity in the titles if we want to be taken seriously and this team is not passionless

someone please do something for 2004

I really do not want another season of this tired old screed - it got old even last year

Guess who's back, back again. MotherF*cking's back. Back again. Is any1 actually goin to go on a rant Heather style today.... oh yea that's rite, southsiderod already did. :D

fair warning, I am ready to close it, it is just so last year and we need something this year and anyone who has a good idea can do it -

I f***ing swear of them but we don't need that much vulgarity in the titles if we want to be taken seriously and this team is not passionless

someone please do something for 2004

I really do not want another season of this tired old screed - it got old even last year

Quit stressing. Let people have their fun. This thread hurts no one. By b****ing in it, it only gets bigger. JMHO.

Quit stressing.  Let people have their fun.  This thread hurts no one.  By b****ing in it, it only gets bigger.  JMHO.

I just want a brand new 2004 thing - we got some creative people here, lets not pull out the has beens again, but do something new,

has beens?  But we keep you around :bringit  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

want to take me on in a round of NTN?

step aerobics?

kick boxing?

yoga?

pilates?

free weights?

compare current local and national press clippings or our upcoming press events?

everyone wants to challenge the Kid? Just call me Sundance and lets get it on!

:bringit :bringit :bringit :bringit :bringit :bringit

ain't no has been when the star is still rising!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok mod.  Lock this thread and challenge someone to come up with a better gripes thread.

if you'd back me up, I might well do that!

so much talent here - the challenge can surely be met with creative ease!

look at the avatars and the sigs from a year ago to now, keep getting better - certainly the griping can!

if you'd back me up, I might well do that!

so much talent here - the challenge can surely be met with creative ease!

look at the avatars and the sigs from a year ago to now, keep getting better - certainly the griping can!

LOL I dont think we've ever had a problem being creative with our griping.

"The Big Skirt" "Slownerko" "Billy Botch"

We certainly can be creative.

I think we should have a thread grave-yard section were the most infamous threads can be locked and go  :headbang

ya like all these threads about how bad todays game was (even though im posting in most of em) but still i get sick of them after awhile. focus on the positive and lets move on and forget about this one.