Changing the mojo.. Sox-D'backs 6/15/05

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if this team has had a 10 run inning and if they have, when was it? I don't remember a 10 run inning ever. I wish I could've see in it. I went out for like a 15-20 minute bike ride right after I saw that Frank hit a homer, I come back it's 9-6 White Sox. It was even exciting on GameCast.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)
Does anyone know if this team has had a 10 run inning and if they have, when was it? I don't remember a 10 run inning ever. I wish I could've see in it. I went out for like a 15-20 minute bike ride right after I saw that Frank hit a homer, I come back it's 9-6 White Sox. It was even exciting on GameCast.

No they have not this year... nothing really close even.

Interesting comments from the announcers, talking about how Dye is smart on the basepaths.

Wow, nice catch in foul ground by Luis Gonzalez. 1 out, bottom of 7th.

lol.

So i left after the 3 run homer by Uribe, got in my car, headed towards my friends house, heard Paulie's homer, and turned the f*** around.

I am in shock.

Also, i loved the negativity at the beginning of this thread =)

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:20 PM)
Interesting comments from the announcers, talking about how Dye is smart on the basepaths.

Wow, nice catch in foul ground by Luis Gonzalez.  1 out, bottom of 7th.

I wish he would just learn to be smarter in the outfield. He has been brutal and no one can really say other wise.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:22 PM)
I was just thinking that.  Of course it'll be a web gem though.

If that is a web gem i will punch harold reynolds in the face... even if it is just my t.v. :(

What's with Crede? Double to RF, double down the line to LF. Check his temperature, one of those must've been a mistake.

I wish he would just learn to be smarter in the outfield. He has been brutal and no one can really say other wise.

I will, I would not say brutal. He has not been as good as I thought he'd be though.