OFFICIAL SOXTALK TICKET SWAP THREAD!!!

BigNDfan80

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a couple of lower bowl tickets from Sunday, August 21 vs the Yankees. The Sunday game is my preference, but I'd also be willing to take some for Friday the 19th.

Edited by YASNY

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 05:15 AM)
I'm looking for a couple of lower bowl tickets from Sunday, August 21 vs the Yankees.  The Sunday game is my preference, but I'd also be willing to take some for Friday the 19th.

I'd be able to help you out for the 19th if you can't find some for the 21st.

Is it possible that the Saturday, July 23rd game against Boston is already sold out? Tried best available on Ticketmaster and got absolutely nothing.

If it is indeed sold out, if anybody's getting rid of 2 lower level seats for that game, let me know. It would be much appreciated.

:)

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 09:48 AM)
Is it possible that the Saturday, July 23rd game against Boston is already sold out?  Tried best available on Ticketmaster and got absolutely nothing.

If it is indeed sold out, if anybody's getting rid of 2 lower level seats for that game, let me know.  It would be much appreciated.

:)

It is very possible. The games last year were impossible to get tickets to.

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:53 PM)
I need two tickets in lower box for tonights game against tigers....I have sunday red sox tickets...the yankees weekend and numerous games in september....

Go down to the box office and get them.

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:57 PM)
i need them in 100 level...no outfield

You are s*** out of luck if you think you are getting them from here.

Go down to the box office. That's your only hope.

I'm looking to trade 2 Sunday August 21st upper deck tix (Box 527, row 21, seats 20-21) for similar seats for Friday or Saturday of that Series. . . PM if you want to trade. Thanks!

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 09:58 PM)
I'm looking to trade 2 Sunday August 21st upper deck tix (Box 527, row 21, seats 20-21) for similar seats for Friday or Saturday of that Series. . . PM if you want to trade. Thanks!

Get tickets for the Saturday game, we are all going to tailgate, and would love to meet you!!!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 09:06 AM)
Get tickets for the Saturday game, we are all going to tailgate, and would love to meet you!!!

Saturday is sold out.. so if you can trade with someone Soxy that would be cool. Keep us posted.

I've got 2 extra tickets to the White Sox/Red Sox game on Thursday 7/21. They're in Section 115. Face value of $39 a piece to whoever wants them. I won't be back online to check any PMs until around 11-11:30pm tonight. They'd have to meet me at the Cell for purchase. If at all possible, if you're interested in the tickets try and be online around 11-11:30pm tonight or leave a phone number where you can be reached at.

Thanks

Hey: I have tickets for Saturday's (8/20) game vs. the Yankees and I have to go out of town that day. Seats are very good, lower level, Sec. 146 Row 21, Seats 3 and 4. I am wondering if any of you would want to swap like tickets with me for the Friday night (8/19) game. I would hate to miss seeing us play the Yanks when they come to town.

If any of you would like to help me out, please send me a message. Thanks