Holy ugly dog..

Steff

speaking of snopes, did they ever update to say if that really ugly sex offender with the green face and stuff was true or false?

EDIT: Nevermind, i found it and it is real :o

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp

Looking at that guy makes me wanna throw up.. I dont think that I could ever see him in real life without wanting to vomit

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 05:04 PM)
That dog looks like stripe from "Gremlins"...

Brian and I saw that either on nbc5 or in the daily southtown and were wondering if maybe another dog of that breed gave the people that wrote that script the idea for the movie.

Im not gonna bag on that little pooch too hard. He is at the end of his life, and his body is basically falling apart. Too bad his owner sees fit to make him known as the ugliest dog ever before he dies.

That being said, Holy F***** Christ! Can you imagine waking up to that thing staring at you? Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

Ill stick with my Lab and Basset Hound, TYVM.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 08:24 AM)
Thats why i am a cat person.

And as for the Brian Peppers or whatevr I thought I heard the picture of the black guy they show is the actual real sex offender.

I dont know how reliable snopes is, but it looks like they think its the real thing. Which is scary as hell. Not only does the guy look like a freak, he is a sex offender too.