Mark Buehrle

Sonik22

Mark buehrle hasn't been the same since his last start. All this sliding on the tarp may be getting to his pitching arm. The white sox need to trade him before he becomes a liability. Hes hurting this team. Just look at the effect hes had on jon garland. Its sad.

Some of you people need to stop making stupid threads about how people need to go because they have one bad game or because we loose a game. Last i checked we were still 30 games above .500. Yeah loses feel bad but get over it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 05:18 AM)
A really dumb thread. And yes, I do realize I'm contributing to it, but seriously. PK has been a problem for some time. I've not only said this before today's game, I've said it for a while. For a "big bat" he's f***ing terrible.

I thought the idea of the thread was pretty funny after I read it.

QUOTE(Iguana @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 11:25 PM)
My vote for dumbest thread of the year.

There's definately been dumber threads this year. He has a valid point, because Konerko hasn't been the only one who's been under attack. Iguchi, Pierz, Rowand, Crede, Dye have all gone under considerable fire, IMO undeservingly. The bottom line is, this team is in first place.

QUOTE(Iguana @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 12:25 AM)
My vote for dumbest thread of the year.

Considering he's trying to make a point about all the other dumb threads that pop up here saying 'Fillintheblank' must go .... it's actually not.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 12:36 AM)
I have to believe it was meant for a good laugh. Otherwise I vote that we hunt this guy down and pulverize him. :rolly  :bang  :lolhitting

Trust me it was for a good laugh :lolhitting

Mark buehrle hasn't been the same since his last start.  All this sliding on the tarp may be getting to his pitching arm.  The white sox need to trade him before he becomes a liability.  Hes hurting this team.  Just look at the effect hes had on jon garland.  Its sad.

Some of you people need to stop making stupid threads about how people need to go because they have one bad game or because we loose a game.  Last i checked we were still 30 games above .500.  Yeah loses feel bad but get over it.

I dont care if this duche bag is joking or what. And I dont care if i get banned from this site when i say..." GO f*** YOURSELF ASS HOLE" :finger :finger :finger :chair :chair :chair :stupid :chair

Difference is Buehrle has been awesome the whole year. Konerko has pretty much sucked the last 3 years except last year thanks to this park his stats seemed good... all you have to do is look at his road stats last year.

Iguchi was awesome to begin the season.. for the 1st 2 months he was unbelievable but since than he has struggled although as of now he deserves the nod at 2B.

Jermaine Dye started the year so extremely bad... although he has picked it up a lot since than but his start was so damn bad for the season and everyone was ripping him and I mean everyone dont deny it.

Joe Crede has always been a touchy subject. You either love or hate him. I think he gets a little bit of a break here since he is a homegrown talent but I dont mind him that much.

Juan Uribe has sucked the whole year offensively period. Although I cant get enough of his defense.

Than I think the expectations for Rowand were just 2 high coming into the season, thats the main problem with him.

Pierznski I think for the most part is praised but the people who rip him are the ones who expected a .300 hitter not a .250ish... but hey after olive/alomar I dont mind him.

El Duque although good today even with his supposed good start 7-2 a lot of those starts he got lucky like that 5 inning 10 hit plus some walks and hit batters vs the twins and offense got him some wins sometimes.

Contreras is just 2 inconsistent is the reason he gets ripped. Also with his kind of stuff you just expect him to be amazing but yet he cant get it all together on a consistent basis.

As for Buehrle, Garland, Garcia... I dont want to hear anyone b****ing about them because they have all been great... and that also goes 2 Politte, Cotts, Hermy(even though he isnt as good since his scoreless streak)

Edited by SoxFan101

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 05:05 AM)
Mark buehrle hasn't been the same since his last start.  All this sliding on the tarp may be getting to his pitching arm.  The white sox need to trade him before he becomes a liability.  Hes hurting this team.  Just look at the effect hes had on jon garland.  Its sad.

Some of you people need to stop making stupid threads about how people need to go because they have one bad game or because we loose a game.  Last i checked we were still 30 games above .500.  Yeah loses feel bad but get over it.

:banghead :headshake :huh :huh:

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 08:25 AM)
Focking Retard.

This thread needs to be removed.

:bang  :bang  :bang  :bang  :bang  :bang

QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 09:16 AM)
Moderators, *PLEASE DELETE THREAD*.  It has no point and what a stupid sub-title.

It's actually a very good thread.

Maybe you two should read the entire first post.

Did people not read the eintire 1st post??? I admit, I was reading the 1st part and was like "This motherf***er must be high. What a f***ing as.....oh."

Qwerty, I assume thats u in your avy???