Sox @ Royals 7/25/05 Game Thread

bjm676

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SpringfieldFan @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 08:08 PM)
CLE 0

OAK 8 (3rd)

Sorry but sometimes you just gotta take your fear and stare it in the face.

don't you think Oakland has to cool off eventually? Maybe after they stomp the Twins? Man, am I glad the Sox don't face them again.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 10:09 PM)
don't you think Oakland has to cool off eventually? Maybe after they stomp the Twins? Man, am I glad the Sox don't face them again.

I don't know, they are 26 of their last 32 and have had a couple years recently where they were just unconcious in the second half. If we play them we might catch them overconfident :pray

but the hell with all that...

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 10:14 PM)
Jenks seems like he gives up his fair share of hits which seems strange for a guy with his stuff. Granted, he gotten out of most every jam but one.

You make the slightest contact with a 98 mph fastball, and there's a good chance it'll fall somewhere.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 09:14 PM)
Jenks seems like he gives up his fair share of hits which seems strange for a guy with his stuff. Granted, he gotten out of most every jam but one.

That ball was hit hard but so far he's had a lot of soft junk hit off him as well.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 03:16 AM)
I really don't like John Buck.  I haven't liked him ever since I first saw him.

I don't mind him. He's been awful against the Sox this season, so I have no problem with him.