NFL Holdouts

Well since there is so many i thought id make a thread about it and one of the first guys to budge is my Fav WR on my fav team Javon Walker,here is the link,so if there is any news maybe post it here...unless there was already a thread about holdouts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor..._len&id=2118216

Edited by Spod=Ratings

Javon Walker reported to camp, so he was just bluffing. He'll be scoring mad Td's against the bears this year.

But seriously im sick of hold outs and this drew rosehaus. Its starting to get old. Im sick of millionares complaining.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 01:17 AM)
Why?  It matters least for RB's

Because with each day of training camp that passes, Thomas Jones becomes more entrenched as the opening day starter. And Benson needs to be working on things like his pass blocking in TC as well.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 10:29 AM)
Because with each day of training camp that passes, Thomas Jones becomes more entrenched as the opening day starter. And Benson needs to be working on things like his pass blocking in TC as well.

You're probably right - Benson will probably be starting week 4 at this rate.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 01:33 AM)
You're probably right - Benson will probably be starting week 4 at this rate.

And the Bears want to get a good jump out of the blocks, having Thomas Jones as the RB probably won't help their chances much.

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 06:47 AM)
Well since there is so many i thought id make a thread about it and one of the first guys to budge is my Fav WR on my fav team Javon Walker,here is the link,so if there is any news maybe post it here...unless there was already a thread about holdouts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor..._len&id=2118216

So you don't like when we get those PACKERS SUCK chants walking down the ramps do you......HAHAHA oh yea and PACKERS SUCK

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 01:18 PM)
f*** you Rosenhaus.

That guy is a POS. He insists that he doesnt tell his clients to hold-out, but yet most of his clients stage hold-outs. I read somewhere that Anquan boldin's original agent is suing because Rosenhaus stole his client.

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 02:00 PM)
So you don't like when we get those PACKERS SUCK chants walking down the ramps do you......HAHAHA oh yea and PACKERS SUCK

reminds me of a time the sox silacked the cubs at the cell. a cub fan had a sign that said "Cubs Own the Sox" and by the time the game was over, i ran into him at the ramps. he scratched off that side and wrote "Brett Favre Sucks" on the otherside and held it up..... :headbang

That guy is a POS.  He insists that he doesnt tell his clients to hold-out, but yet most of his clients stage hold-outs. I read somewhere that Anquan boldin's original agent is suing because Rosenhaus stole his client.

He got treated this year, because he f***ed with two of the wrong teams. Most GM's are spineless.. but the cities not to mess with are Philly and Green Bay.. and dont f*** with Denny Green(others include New England and Grudania). Rosenhaus had a terrible season agent-wise. He stole TO, Boldin and Walker (All WRs... hmmm) and all three are reporting to camp. The Postons totally botched Shawne Merriman who Shottenhiemer wants out of town.

Bad season for Super-Agents.

Bad Pub + No Contract = No New Clients.

Unless one of the GM's fold, we'll see Rosenhaus go the way of the Postons.

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 12:00 PM)

well see i always go to the game at soldier and the pack always win so i rarely here them, i mean i here fudge packers and all that but its the only thing bears fans can say after being humiliated, some bears fans are good though and accept the loss

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 01:00 PM)

Do you think the Royals fans have been chanting "The Sox suck" everytime they see the Sox? If they did, with the Sox current 10-2 record against them, would it even f***ing matter?

Im a huge bears fan, but the Bears have been pwned by the packers going on 13 years, and until that changes your chants of "Packers suck" and "Fudge Packer" remarks are more or less pathetic. You gotta walk the walk before you talk the talk, and the Packers have been walking the walk ALL OVER THE BEARS for quite some time.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 01:23 PM)
Do you think the Royals fans have been chanting "The Sox suck" everytime they see the Sox?  If they did, with the Sox current 10-2 record against them, would it even f***ing matter?

Im a huge bears fan, but the Bears have been pwned by the packers going on 13 years, and until that changes your chants of "Packers suck" and "Fudge Packer" remarks are more or less pathetic.  You gotta walk the walk before you talk the talk, and the Packers have been walking the walk ALL OVER THE BEARS for quite some time.

:usa

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 02:23 PM)
Do you think the Royals fans have been chanting "The Sox suck" everytime they see the Sox?  If they did, with the Sox current 10-2 record against them, would it even f***ing matter?

Im a huge bears fan, but the Bears have been pwned by the packers going on 13 years, and until that changes your chants of "Packers suck" and "Fudge Packer" remarks are more or less pathetic.  You gotta walk the walk before you talk the talk, and the Packers have been walking the walk ALL OVER THE BEARS for quite some time.

That is why i cannot stand when it is considered a great rivalry when it's really not even close to being one at this point.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 02:43 PM)
That is why i cannot stand when it is considered a great rivalry when it's really not even close to being one at this point.

It's on it's way back. Bears took a game last year :)

We are on the way up - GB on the other hand...

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 10:35 AM)
And the Bears want to get a good jump out of the blocks, having Thomas Jones as the RB probably won't help their chances much.

Thomas Jones was their lone bright spot last year, and the only threat. his numbers are great considering he had no O-line, and the passing game could best be described as a "bluff" so teams didn't stack 10 at the line every play.