Latest news on Huff and Baez

AWhiteSoxinNJ

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
The CArdinals are banged up right now, when they get Rolen, Sanders, Walker, and Molina back, they will be fine. If the Astros were somehow able to catch the Cardinals being 8 1/2 games back, then the CArdinals would most likely be the Wild Card team. I would be stunned if the Cards don't make the series.

The Astros were a healthy Pettite away from beating the Cards last year. The Cards should be favored, but nobody can tell me a team with Clemens, Oswalt, and Pettite couldn't beat anybody.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 03:00 PM)
The Astros were a healthy Pettite away from beating the Cards last year.  The Cards should be favored,  but nobody can tell me a team with Clemens,  Oswalt,  and Pettite couldn't beat anybody.

I am not worried about the national league's champion whoever it may be. I believe we can handle any american league team but we have to start playing for every out in every game. :bringit

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 02:55 PM)
Ron Schueler could not have said it any better.

LOL, ok. If you think Kenny wanted to stand pat you're an idiot to say the least. Sometimes you can't do anything and judging by what trades were made there just wasn't much that could be done. Chuck Lamar's a f***in idiot, that's all there is to it.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 05:51 AM)
No they don't. Cardinals finally have pitching to at least matchup with Houston. Houston's offense(as hot as it is) doesn't stand a chance against the Cards. Cards would whoop our ass in the World Series. It would be very similar to Red Sox vs. Cards last year.

Might as well just not show up at all then I guess. :huh