Tori broken ankle

MinnySoxFan

QUOTE(spiderman @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
The Twins and Orioles are the only 2 teams in MLB with a worse record each month....Twins are slowly falling out of the race, and Indians will probably surpass them.

ESPN Radio 1000 this morning, huh.

wow tough break, too bad, I am all torn up. lets all feel sorry for him beause he beat the s*** out of us for years, barreled over our catcher in a questionable call, said the Whitesox don't scare him anymore without LEE and Maggs. Yea Really tough break. When he is out of baseball or out of our division then I will feel sorry for him, until then I hate the twins and everyone on the Twins.

wow tough break, too bad, I am all torn up. lets all feel sorry for him beause he beat the s*** out of us for years, barreled over our catcher in a questionable call, said the Whitesox don't scare him anymore without LEE and Maggs. Yea Really tough break. When he is out of baseball or out of our division then I will feel sorry for him, until then I hate the twins and everyone on the Twins.

Love it, my sentiments exactly.

Holy s***, we agree completely.

In other news, hell has frozen over, and Lori Loughlin is at my front door in cutoff jeans shorts and a tank top, asking for a massage.

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 06:28 PM)

In other news, hell has frozen over, and Lori Loughlin is at my front door in cutoff jeans shorts and a tank top, asking for a massage.

Lori Loughlin = quality.

Oh, and I do want to pass my sympathies on to those Twins fans at fat-girl.com. I know how bad they felt for us last year when Frank and Maggs went down, so I just thought I should return similar emotions to them.

QUOTE(quickman @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 04:52 PM)

That's classless. You're classless, quickman. You, too, JimH.

Seriously, I laugh that he's hurt. I couldn't care less about Torii Hunter.

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 07:28 PM)

Kumbya, I sent Lori to your house, she was outstanding. everything go ok for you? I told her you might have had a problem with her coming to my house first. Anyway, now that Hell has frozen over we should win the World series!

Screw Tori Hunter, I want Lew Ford to go down next. I really hate this Politcally correct bulls***, don't you?

Kumbya, I sent Lori to your house, she was outstanding. everything go ok for you? I told her you might have had a problem with her coming to my house first. Anyway, now that Hell has frozen over we should win the World series!

Screw Tori Hunter, I want Lew Ford to go down next. I really hate this Politcally correct bulls***, don't you?

Well she hadn't gotten her cookie, you know what I'm sayin' but I took care of it, believe you me I took care of it. Talk about a Full House, unbelieveable.

I can't stand Lew Ford, he is the Glen Sather of baseball. Lew Ford should have the bartender job at Red Door so he could experience a special brand of abuse up close and personal. I'm tellin ya.