WHITE SOX WIVES FOOD DRIVE

southsider2k5

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 08:34 AM)
Who is the hottest wife?  That's where I'm taking my 'tall boy' can of Schlitz to.

You truly give from the heart los! :lol:

Imagine the lucky family who recieves the gift of Schlitz into their home

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 09:34 AM)
Who is the hottest wife?  That's where I'm taking my 'tall boy' can of Schlitz to.

Kong's wife is really hot. Little blond...nice I wish it was sox girlfriends drive though, cause Lisa Dergen...the best by far

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 08:50 AM)
Kong's wife is really hot.  Little blond...nice  I wish it was sox girlfriends drive though, cause Lisa Dergen...the best by far

Proud to say that Kong is my next door neighbor and -- HELL YES -- his wife is one little hottie!!

Edited by BDavisFutureHOF

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 10:19 AM)
I'll take your word for it, I didn't see her body.  The face is average at best.

She a little blond honey with a killer bod. Shes hot in person. I am not sure about anyone else's wife however. Is gooch married?

QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 10:11 AM)
Proud to say that Kong is my next door neighbor and -- HELL YES -- his wife is one little hottie!! (Thank God she sunbathes on the back deck -- provides for a great view)

She won't be out there anymore, now that you said that. Paul's gonna keep her far away from you.

QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 09:11 AM)
Proud to say that Kong is my next door neighbor and -- HELL YES -- his wife is one little hottie!! (Thank God she sunbathes on the back deck -- provides for a great view)

:banghead :ph34r: Thats just creepy man...

QUOTE(3E8 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 11:36 AM)
Gooch has a daughter, so good possibility he is married.  Never seen Lisa Crede though, and she intrigues me.  I bet Joe can pull some good talent.

You would think that..but I thought the same about Garland..and we know how that turned out :ph34r:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 11:10 AM)
All I have to say is that Aaron's wife was a college gymnast :)

Also BRING FOOD TO THE GAME ON SATURDAY!!!!  Help the less fortunate than you, get in your pantry and help someone get a real meal.

Just don't bring canned goods with an expiration date of more than a year old because it gets thrown away.