Chevy is smoking something

bkmoney

Eric Byrnes :lol: gotta love those 37 career SBs and 4 this year. Not to mention Omar Vizquel who over the past 5 seasons at most has had at most 19 SBs in the given time frame.

Get Jose Reyes and Scott Podsednik in there. Reyes is widely considered the fastest player in baseball and Podsednik leads the majors in SBs.

QUOTE(bkmoney @ Aug 6, 2005 -> 01:44 PM)
http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/fan_foru...evy/df_vote.jsp

this is pretty retarded. the "fastests players" but the allstar and MLB leader in steals isn't on there? come on

:fight

Wait until we win, next year they will be all over Pods' nuts

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 6, 2005 -> 09:04 PM)
I don't know, my TB friends say that it's BJ that's faster than Gathright. Maybe he's still slower than Justin Upton is. I have no idea. I know one of the Uptons are supposedly faster than Gathright though.

Justin is supposed to be the fastest. My brother sees BJ Upton and Gathright play every night, and he definitely feels like Gathright is faster. BJ Upton, on the other hand, is one of the worst defensive players he's ever seen.

Isn't Chevy a sponsor for the Cubs? Don't the Cubs and Ran Santo and Chevy some sort of connection or something? Maybe it is Dodge, I'm not sure but 200 SB's in less than 3 years is pretty damn good. Pods and Reyes not being on there is a joke. Hmm, fastest players. "Eric Byrnes gets a triple every so often. Oh, and Vizquel was fast 10 years ago. Let' not put the MLB leader in steals. He is only obliterating the rest of the pack."

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 03:37 PM)
Chone Figgins???  Nook Logan???

That poll is ridiculous

Both those guy are deserving. Nook logan is superfast right up there with pods and Chone figgins is second in steals as we speak. Eric Bynes being on there and pods and reyes not on there is what is ridiculous.