Game Thread vs Seattle Aug 26th @ 9:05

letsgoarow

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Hermanson's stuff, I always am nervous b/c he will hang curves and sliders frequently and his fastball isn't overpowering. I would rather Jenks be the closer even with the lack of experience, but hey Hermanson despite the back and the hangers, keeps gettinng the job done.

Edited by maggsmaggs

QUOTE(That funky motion @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 11:40 PM)
Thanks! Love the boomerang channel! Makes me feel like a kid! :cheers

Whats the boomerang channel?! I've never seen it...I wanna feel like a kid again. Do they have the Smurfs...the AD&D cartoon, or Voltron?!@#$@!

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 05:40 AM)
With Hermanson's stuff, I always am nervous b/c he will hang curves and sliders frequently and his fastball isn't overpowering.  I would rather Jenks be the closer even with the lack of experience, but hey Hermanon despite the back and the hangers, keeps gettinng the job done.

Couldn't have said it better myself. He deserves the role right now. However, another blown save in the next week, and you might have to consider other options.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 11:41 PM)
Whats the boomerang channel?!  I've never seen it...I wanna feel like a kid again.  Do they have the Smurfs...the AD&D cartoon, or Voltron?!@#$@!

Speaking of which, what about the infamous Spectreman?!@#$

i still dont know people...i'd like to see us score more runs on consecutive hits rather than the long ball...but whatever gets the job done and what ever gets the win im happy. cant wait to get pods back...screw griffey we got anderson! :P im startin to like this kid.

QUOTE(lukeman89 @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 05:43 AM)
i still dont know people...i'd like to see us score more runs on consecutive hits rather than the long ball...but whatever gets the job done and what ever gets the win im happy.  cant wait to get pods back...screw griffey we got anderson! :P  im startin to like this kid.

At this point, you have to score with what you have. It's all about winning games right now.

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 11:45 PM)
Great job by Anderson today, just a beautiful game. Got the job done against a tough pitcher for his first 2 major league homers, got a double, and did a great job with the bunt.

:cheers  Anderson

:cheers  Iguchi

:cheers  Pitching staff.

Why are you always stealing my thunda?! (Cue Sox opening theme) Da..da.da..da..daaaa.daaaaaaa.da, THUNDA! :D

Edited by Y2HH