Game Thread vs Seattle Aug 27th @ 9:05

knightni

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 02:56 AM)
going back to the 3 hole...other than grif....are there any real possibilities out there?

Not sure who has cleared waivers. We just need someone in the 3 hole that can produce without having to hit homers.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 03:03 AM)
Since when do we have an offense???

I'm just happy we're getting to Pineiro. He has nothing. I was very disappointed we didn't light him up at the Cell a few weeks ago.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE(That funky motion @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 03:07 AM)
There no way thats Uribe's fault. With that arm in right he can't get to far from the bag!

The thing is, if you saw the replay, he was about half way when it landed. He was likely going to be out either way. And trust me, I wasn't basing that statement on just one play. His SB/CS ratio on the Sox is less than 40 pct.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 03:08 AM)
f***, let him right off the hook, basically.

Yeah, feels like we let a situation slip away where we could have really put Seattle in a giant hole. I do agree with Ozzie letting Anderson swing away though.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 09:09 PM)
The thing is, if you saw the replay, he was about half way when it landed.  He was likely going to be out either way.    And trust me, I wasn't basing that statement on just one play.  His SB/CS ratio on the Sox is less than 40 pct.

He is never on base,so he has no practice at running the bases. :lolhitting