**Official 8/31/05 Game Thread**

Brian

QUOTE(Misplaced_Sox @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 02:57 PM)
I read the board alot.....actually almost two years now.

Just started posting today.  I'm the new guy so I  know I could get hazed for speaking inflammatory about El Coacha.

But he makes me hate him

just curious. Why do you keep trying to make remarks to almost get banned? And you keep bringing attention to them.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 02:00 PM)
If only Pollite had started the inning...

This is the same manager who started Garcia in the 9th of a game, after throwing over 100 pitches and having a 1 hour rain delay. Maybe just maybe these are some of the reasons that our starters have all hit a wall.

He doesnt know when to pull someone, then goes lefty righty matchup and burns the pen in an inning.

Who thinks we miss Nossek?

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 02:00 PM)
If only Pollite had started the inning...

Don't think anyone can argue El Duque starting the inning, he was pitching well. But nobody got up when Young hit his HR.

This team makes me ill lately.

I don't want to hear anymore about what the Indians would have to do to catch us or anything about the loss column. We are sucking lately and are holding on for dear life.

Blum, Uribe, Harris, Ozuna all in a row is almost giving away 4 innings to the other team in a game.

We have so many holes in our line up you can drive a car through them.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 02:01 PM)
This doesn't look like the same team that went into Minny last week and won 2 of 3

The Twins cant hit either, and neither can the Seattle mariners. Texas can hit.

Oh and btw so can Detroit who we play tomorrow.

Well, I went to the car to listen to the 6th inning...and all I have to say is Ozzie proves once again he's the worst in-game manager in baseball. It's fine Duque started the 6th, but once Young hit that homer, take him out of the f'n game. Against the Rangers, we actually have the chance to come back in a one run ballgame. However, Ozzie NEVER, EVER plays to try to keep the deficit close in situations like this. He'd rather let our starting pitcher throw 110 pitches than to try and get some damage control. For a good starting rotation, we sure do have a lot of games where our starters allow like 6 or 7 runs. Maybe, just maybe Ozzie...you should pull them before all that damage is done.