fathom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(S720 @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 10:49 PM)
FATHOM, here we go again.  We scored 9 RUNS, and we had Garcia pitching against the lowly Royals.  Now that we lost the game, you BLAMED Ozzie for the lost!  Seriously, how old are you?  Your statements are very childish!

Without Ozzie, this team DEFINITELY will not be leading AL Central division right now.  You want to come back to Jerry Manuel???

Please list me the positves for ozzie... i will then list the negatives.

We can compare the lengths of our lists then.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 10:51 PM)
Says who?

Without Ozzie, the White Sox would just be trying to hit the ball as hard as they can and hope they score enough runs to beat their opponent. Ozzie is the reason that the Sox have this type of lineup, and it has been successful all year so far.

I agree that the games are decided on the field and not by the manager. BUT my biggest beef is with Ozzie's handling of Neal Cotts. HEY OZZIE, HE CAN PITCH MORE THAN 8 PITCHES!!!! I dont understand why ozzie has the longest leash in the world with his starting pitchers but when Cotts is out there (who has an era under 2) he gets pulled right away. It is ozzies responsibilities to put the team in the best position to win and he did not do that tonight.