Sox vs. Twinkies Game Thread 9-25-05

sox-r-us

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would reallly like to see borchard/anderson instead of everett.. i really don't think he's gonna get back anything also. he hasn't looked good in forever and the only reason he was any good for a while is that he was getting lucky on some rbi's and getting lucky with some big swings. He just doesn't add much in the DH spot

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 02:08 PM)
i would reallly like to see borchard/anderson instead of everett.. i really don't think he's gonna get back anything also. he hasn't looked good in forever and the only reason he was any good for a while is that he was getting lucky on some rbi's and getting lucky with some big swings. He just doesn't add much in the DH spot

Unfortunately were stuck w/ Everett and we NEED him for the playoffs. I just hope he starts focusing on his hitting and not his mouth

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 09:10 PM)
This is so much our year!  Cleveland gave the game away today!  Thank you very much!

I'm not going to start proclaiming it's our year when two of the three teams chasing us for the playoffs lose about once a week.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 02:10 PM)
This is so much our year!  Cleveland gave the game away today!  Thank you very much!

Don't get ahead of yourself. I'm starting to get excited again too, but let's let things play out for themselves. :gosox1:

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 02:13 PM)
Ross Gload = Started b****ing earlier this season than Everett

Are you talking about that quote where he was mad at himself for booting a ball that cost us a win?

I still don't think he was complaining about his playing time as much as complaining about him booting the ball.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
Are you talking about that quote where he was mad at himself for booting a ball that cost us a win?

I still don't think he was complaining about his playing time as much as complaining about him booting the ball.

That's not the quote I remember. :ph34r: