Playoff Times

spiderman

QUOTE(Kogs35 @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 01:23 PM)
fox is broadcasting on tues night,thurs night, sat,sun,mon

tues,sat,sun r al games with sat being a double header

espn is broadcasting night games on wed,fri nights

the sox wouldnt be on fox till game4

You wait and see if i am not right :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(spiderman @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 05:42 PM)
Has this been officially announced ?

If so, this sucks.

No

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 05:44 PM)
even with the location change for 3?

This is just logic talking.

The Yankees will ALWAYS be the night game. -- The Sox and the Yankees are playing on the Same days (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday) -- The Red Sox are the second biggest draw, they, and subsequently us, get second billing -- Which will be the 3PM time slot during the week.

QUOTE(greppson24ottondo @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 06:20 PM)
i remember those late afternoon games being majorly affected by the shadows cast over home plate and the mound in the 2000 playoffs.  if we can grab some early leads and allow those shadows to neutralize that powerful lineup of theirs then i think we should win this series.

I have this horrible memory of Jon Olerud killing us in 2000 and just realized he may have that chance again.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 06:27 PM)
I have this horrible memory of Jon Olerud killing us in 2000 and just realized he may have that chance again.

He was on the Jays in 93 too.

Rickey Henderson was on the M's in 2000 and Jays in '93, but I guess Boston has no need for him.

Rickey says, "If you want to beat the White Sox, you betta have Rickey on yo team." -- WHITE SOX WINNER :headbang.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 06:41 PM)

Rickey Henderson was on the M's in 2000 and Jays in '93, but I guess Boston has no need for him.

Rickey says, "If you want to beat the White Sox, you betta have Rickey on yo team."  -- WHITE SOX WINNER :headbang.

:lol:

:headbang

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 05:41 PM)

Rickey says, "If you want to beat the White Sox, you betta have Rickey on yo team."  -- WHITE SOX WINNER :headbang.

Rickey's greatest quote and I swear I heard him say this on television., "when I'm injury, I'm totally concentrated of my mind."

AMERICAN LEAGUE

Boston vs. Chicago

Game 1 at Chicago: Tuesday, Oct. 4 -- 4 p.m. ET (ESPN)

Game 2 at Chicago: Wednesday, Oct. 5 -- 7 p.m. ET (ESPN)

Game 3 at Boston: Friday, Oct. 7 -- 4 p.m. ET (ESPN2)

night game for game 2 and freddy in the day time game 3 :headbang

Good stuff on ESPN Radio with an ESPN employee ( I think he does ESPNEWS) real sick of the NYY/BOS bias, saying that even if the East coast makes up the majority of ESPN viewers, it doesn't mean that's just NY and Bos and it shoudln't always be them

Also, that one of the things of journalism is to report the stories that deserve the time and the Cardinals and White Sox have earned this

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
Also friday for me is an institute day.  NO SCHOOL!

One of my classes is only a half semester and the final is naturally Friday during the game. Dont think I can rationalize blowing that off, as tempting as it would be to do so.

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
One of my classes is only a half semester and the final is naturally Friday during the game.  Dont think I can rationalize blowing that off, as tempting as it would be to do so.

no it's actually a scheduled day off. Hell Freshman get everyday except monday and wednesday off because of Freshman take your parents to school night.