Chicagoans get The Jim Rome Show today?

WinningUgly2003

I just wanted to see how many more peeps hate his ass like I do.

After weeks of talking smack about ChiSox fans after the ump was attacked by a Cubs fan, now he's got Chicago listening and he's kissing Chicago's ASS! Phoney prick!

I have very, very unimpressed by Jim Rome and think anyone who wants to a be a "clone" and live "in the jungle" seriously needs to get a life.

I just wanted to see how many more peeps hate his ass like I do.

After weeks of talking smack about ChiSox fans after the ump was attacked by a Cubs fan, now he's got Chicago listening and he's kissing Chicago's ASS! Phoney prick!

I have very, very unimpressed by Jim Rome and think anyone who wants to a be a "clone" and live "in the jungle" seriously needs to get a life.

Cw he is on AM 1000 11-1 slot, they cut last hour of Kornheiser and 1st hour of Patrick to fit him in. Just what Chicago needs another show from a coast. I LOATHE Rome, always have.

Cw he is on AM 1000 11-1 slot, they cut last hour of Kornheiser and 1st hour of Patrick to fit him in. Just what Chicago needs another show from a coast. I LOATHE Rome, always have.

I saw that in the Trib, and that ESPN was either paying like no money or very little or Rome was paying them - just because he wanted to crack the Chicago market.

They cut two (somewhat) decent shows for that schlock -

and your comment about "coast" shows - never thought of that way but you are right - local stuff gets less and less because this syndicated s*** is cheaper for the local station and by far less work -

and it all begins to sound the same so quickly...

I saw that in the Trib, and that ESPN was either paying like no money or very little or Rome was paying them - just because he wanted to crack the Chicago market.

They cut two (somewhat) decent shows for that schlock -

and your comment about "coast" shows - never thought of that way but you are right - local stuff gets less and less because this syndicated s*** is cheaper for the local station and by far less work -

and it all begins to sound the same so quickly...

The Score will crush him during Football season (Bears Talk )

nobody cares about west coast in Chicago. :headbang

I don't mind Rome all that much, he has his moments. The callers are annoying, and when he goes off about living in SoCal, it pisses me off...It gets old quick.

"WAR ----!" is such a retarded cliche.

"Clones" - This guy think he's GOD or something?

"Have a take and do not suck..." - Everyone sucks but him, according to him.

I mean, I'm arrogant too, but this focker takes it to a whole new level. I just hate having to put up with his punk ass because I can't get espn radio here at work.

Romey just went off on Hurt:

"...If you're crying about the fact you're not getting anything to hit, and making excuses for your poor hitting, then maybe it's time to hang it up and go be an accountant. Go work in sales or something...."

Sheesh.

Romey just went off on Hurt:

"...If you're crying about the fact you're not getting anything to hit, and making excuses for your poor hitting, then maybe it's time to hang it up and go be an accountant. Go work in sales or something...."

Sheesh.

Or Frank could become a blowhard asshat radio show host...oh, wait. I don't think Rome would want the competition.