Feelings...

S720

I don't know how all of you are feeling, but my heart is racing so fast now! Gosh, I can't believe I am witnessing a very strong opportunity for our beloved White Sox to head into the World Series.

I'm at work but my mind and heart are no where near my office. I don't know how to feel! I guess I am just scared, anxious, anticipated and floating in the air! The adrenaline running through my body is making me feel so strange. The excitement is overflowing inside of me while in a corner of my mind, the apprehension feelings is trying to take possession of me in vain.

Best of luck to our beloved White Sox and to all of us "silent suffering" fans!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(S720 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 11:27 AM)
I don't know how all of you are feeling, but my heart is racing so fast now!  Gosh, I can't believe I am witnessing a very strong opportunity for our beloved White Sox to head into the World Series. 

I'm at work but my mind and heart are no where near my office.  I don't know how to feel!  I guess I am just scared, anxious, anticipated and floating in the air!  The adrenaline running through my body is making me feel so strange.  The excitement is overflowing inside of me while in a corner of my mind, the apprehension feelings is trying to take possession of me in vain.

Best of luck to our beloved White Sox and to all of us "silent suffering" fans!!!

I've had the same feeling since the first game vs Boston. I really hope we stick it to the Halos tonight.

I'm practically being forced into going to dinner with the wife, her aunt & uncle and others to take their pastor out for dinner tonight to show their appreciation. I made it clear, if it gets too close to 7:00 I have no problem saying "Peace and I'm out!"

I'm just wondering how they're going to perceive me drinking 6-8 cold ones in less than an hour!

QUOTE(mreye @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 12:35 PM)
Alcohol. Lots of alcohol.

Between the Sox, 18 days and I received a call from Brain that he just left work at noon because of overtime and having to rig his fuel pump to work (looks like the relay might have kicked the bucket - easy enough to replace now that we figured out what it could be), I could use a liquid lunch. Probably will finish off the bottle of wine in my fridge (about 1.5 - 2 glasses left).

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 11:40 AM)
Between the Sox, 18 days and I received a call from Brain that he just left work at noon because of overtime and having to rig his fuel pump to work (looks like the relay might have kicked the bucket - easy enough to replace now that we figured out what it could be), I could use a liquid lunch.  Probably will finish off the bottle of wine in my fridge (about 1.5  - 2 glasses left).

That doesn't sound like enough.

QUOTE(mreye @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 12:51 PM)
You're in college and you can't get alcohol?

It's not that I can't...It's just that it's technically illegal. I'm sure getting alcohol would be fairly easy. There is a guy that's in his 30s living in the dorms--I think he is a little slow, and I'm sure he would buy some.

QUOTE(S720 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 11:54 AM)
Mr. Eye:

Do you have the vision power to see the future?  If you do, please let me know that our beloved White Sox are heading into the World Series.  Pretty please! 

:pray

The White Sox, despite their racist name, will play in the World Series.

202_2.jpg

QUOTE(mkalk @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 12:01 PM)
It's not that I can't...It's just that it's technically illegal. I'm sure getting alcohol would be fairly easy. There is a guy that's in his 30s living in the dorms--I think he is a little slow, and I'm sure he would buy some.

Go introduce yourself to your new best friend.