ANAHEIM TAILGATE

whitesoxmanager

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tannerfan @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 03:13 PM)
I just checked the Angels web site:

"Alcohol consumption is prohibited in the Angel Stadium Parking Lot."

Also charcoal grills are prohibited.

These people know how to have a good time.  :nono

OK so lets all meet at the hooters just across the street. it is located just behind the amtrak station, literally steps from the park. that should be a pro anaheim angels place to get obnoxious!

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 03:59 PM)
OK so lets all meet at the hooters just across the street.  it is located just behind the amtrak station, literally steps from the park.  that should be a pro anaheim angels place to get obnoxious!

I'm taking the Amtrak from downtown LA - just tell me what time. I'll be the loud, obnoxious guy in the Sox hat and an "Eddings for Governor" t-shirt.

Just got your message. I'll be there. Friday I'm assuming in the parking lot with some of my friends, so tell me the place and I'll meet you all. Saturday I probably won't get there till about an hr before the gamd and Sunday probably the same.

Hi8is is gonna come down Saturday I think.

I'm going Friday have to get off work early. Will leave by 3:30 hopefully from Pasadena. Won't have too much time to party beforehand.But make something definite either in the Stadium or before or after the game or all 3 and I'll be there with another Soxtalk dude

Oh by the way any of you So Cal Sox fans tell me here or PM me if you want to become a member of the So Cal Chapter of SoxTalk. Tannerfan & Ginger Kid and anyone else not on my list at the bottom of my post feel free to join in . Jason and Trevor (hi8is) are members already.

My seats are section V537 Row N seats 9 & 10. Upperdeck rightfield foul pole extended.

Jason can you pin this thread ?

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 04:16 PM)
I'm going Friday have to get off work early. Will leave by 3:30 hopefully from Pasadena. Won't have too much time to party beforehand.But make something definite either in the Stadium or before or after the game or all 3 and I'll be there with another Soxtalk dude

Oh by the way any of you So Cal Sox fans tell me here or PM me if you want to become a member of the So Cal Chapter of SoxTalk. Tannerfan & Ginger Kid and anyone else not on my list at the bottom of my post feel free to join in . Jason and Trevor (hi8is) are members already.

My seats are section V537 Row N seats 9 & 10. Upperdeck rightfield foul pole extended.

Jason can you pin this thread ?

Ya, its pinned.

I'm in 420...Rog G, Seats 7-10.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
If anyone wants 1 ticket for Friday's game I can help them out.

Anything for Saturday?

I wonder how quickly I could get a flight in and then back out.

What's the closest airport that SWA has to Anaheim?

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 04:25 PM)
Anything for Saturday?

I wonder how quickly I could get a flight in and then back out.

What's the closest airport that SWA has to Anaheim?

Closest is John Wayne which is in Santa Ana/Orange County. However, Ontario and Los Angeles (neither are very far) away.

My buddies and I will definately try to stop on bye. I know were planning on bring a cooler and possibly a gas grill (if my buddy still has his) and may cook up some stuff after the game (just so we don't have to sit in traffic) as well as throw around a football or something.