ANAHEIM TAILGATE

whitesoxmanager

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 01:30 AM)
there were several chisox fans who jumped on a plane and are here for the 3 game set.  several people i met came by themselves.  i bought my ticket on ebay and really enjoyed my seat.  i had to sit by myself in the freakin sea or red.  at one point in the game i had tears swell up in my eyes realizing that we may be only 2 more games away from the WS.  even though we were all scattered throughout the stadium the best part of the game is when we all got together at the sox dugout after the game and WENT CRAZY AS A SEA OF WHITESOX FANS in front of the interviews and media.  thanks to chisoxfn for hooking my longterm whitesox bud up with a ticket.  CHISOXFN IS WAY COOL and should be welcomed wherever the hell there is mention of OUR CHICAGO WHITESOX!  also want to say that bamadoc got screwed over on his flights from alabama with his son but they made the game just in time & wanted to give a big shout to everyone on SOXTALK that couldnt get out here!

QUOTE(SnB @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 10:11 AM)
chisoxfn is definitely way cool ;)

That cinches it, none of you have ever met Jason, or you would know better. :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hi8is @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 09:42 AM)
what time are we meeting at hooters?

what time does the gates open up for BP?

Gates open about 3:00 or 3:30 at the front. I know whitesoxmgr is getting there right around 12:45-1:00 we'll either be there or at JT Schmidts (which is across the street).

I'll shoot ya a PM right now Hi8is. Than we'll all go in for bp when it starts.

according to ESPN news and the angles box office, the start time is now 4:35 pacific... thats 6:35 central.

this time is also now listed on the main chisox.com page.

that means the gates for BP now will open at 2:35

QUOTE(hi8is @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 01:21 PM)
according to ESPN news and the angles box office, the start time is now 4:35 pacific... thats 6:35 central.

this time is also now listed on the main chisox.com page.

that means the gates for BP now will open at 2:35

Wow, good catch. It'll still probably start closer to 7, w/ the way Fox is.

Another awesome game. Great meeting up with Trevor, Steve (BamaDoc), and Kent (whitesoxmgr) as well as Steve's kid (who already has a huge passion for the Sox).

Total blast. After the game we all were back down by the dugout (saw ya hi8is and whitesoxmgr but couldn't get up to you where you guys were). It was packed with about 2-3 times more Sox fans than Friday night. Not quite as loud as the 1st night, be we had a lot of 5 more game chants...Lets Go White Sox chants and than a short Freddy chant.

Freaking awesome game by Freddy and the bats did another great job early in the game getting the lead and taking the crowd out of the game. Also gotta give credit to Carl for stepping up with 2 big 2 out hits as well as Crede for a big 2 out 2 run single (for some insurance runs) as well as a couple really nice defensive plays. Uribe also flashed the leather out there.

Can't wait for tomorrow's game. Jose will hopefully bring his A game and the bats will do their thing. Lets go White Sox!!!!

that was freaking awsome!

durring about the 7th inning i was giving high fives to other soxs fans around us... some dumb ass threw a plastic bottle full of beer at be... odd thing was, it landed wedged between my arm and my chest... so very little spilled and i was able to salvage it... i caught the freaking thing with my arm pit, grabed it and drank it... all the while, white soxs fans were yealling at the idiot who threw it...

funny moment =D

the celibration behind the dugout was classic

i can only imagine what it would be like in chicago.

the mob scene after the game behind the dugout was absolutely classic. i attend each spring training, follow every offseason move, listen to the pre & post game shows. watch every game on mlb.tv or wgn. AND NOW IT COMES DOWN TO THIS?! OMG!

THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX ARE 1 WIN AWAY FROM THE LONGAWAITED WORLD SERIES!

I AM SO THANKFUL TO BE SO CLOSE & CENTER WITH THIS TEAM & A HANDFUL OF SOX FANS IN ANAHEIM. WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST TO REPRESENT THOSE IN CHICAGO WHO COULDNT MAKE IT BUT ARE DYING TO BE WITH US! THIS HAS TRULY BEEN AWESOME. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NEVER SAT IN AN OPPOSING CROWD WITH THE MAGNITUDE OF THE OUTCOME AT STAKE WEARING WHITESOX GEAR IT IS AN ABSOLUTE DREAM COMETRUE!

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 05:58 AM)
the mob scene after the game behind the dugout was absolutely classic.  i attend each spring training, follow every offseason move, listen to the pre & post game shows.  watch every game on mlb.tv or wgn.  AND NOW IT COMES DOWN TO THIS?!  OMG! 

THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX ARE 1 WIN AWAY FROM THE LONGAWAITED WORLD SERIES!

I AM SO THANKFUL TO BE SO CLOSE & CENTER WITH THIS TEAM & A HANDFUL OF SOX FANS IN ANAHEIM.  WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST TO REPRESENT THOSE IN CHICAGO WHO COULDNT MAKE IT BUT ARE DYING TO BE WITH US!  THIS HAS TRULY BEEN AWESOME.  FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NEVER SAT IN AN OPPOSING CROWD WITH THE MAGNITUDE OF THE OUTCOME AT STAKE WEARING WHITESOX GEAR IT IS AN ABSOLUTE DREAM COMETRUE!

thats what i be sayin n****

w00t w00t

im trying to find a way to snake some cheep seats off ebay and hook up a ride. you just cant pass this up, even if you do have to wake up and appear in court tomarrow morning at early as all hell

get to leave the house at 6:30am

hah