Sox @ Angels - ALCS Game 5

Heads22

QUOTE(SnB @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 03:56 PM)
I can't sit still.  I've got a high fever and a bad cough and i can't get myself to lie down, i'm so excited, so nervous, the slogan is really true, "i love for this"

To bad that's not the slogan. :headshake

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 02:36 PM)
Might be some rain but doesn't look to bad atleast I don't think so.  Someone who can actually read the radar well might say different. :P

It's coming and going here right now. Nothing too hard though..... Rarely does it rain for extended periods, it most likely will be intermittent

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 05:59 PM)
Supposed to be 7:15.  It'll probably be a little later, but w/e it is, it can't get here soon enough.  :gosox1:

The reason I was concerned is because the Cards-Stros game is tied. Don't want any NL s*** interfering with my damn Sox game. :)

it doesnt really matter if the cards game runs late or not. they would probably just throw the beginning of the other game on FX in regions that would not normally show the sox game, and move the cards to FX/Fox Sports... and vice versa in Cards regions.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 05:03 PM)
it doesnt really matter if the cards game runs late or not.  they would probably just throw the beginning of the other game on FX in regions that would not normally show the sox game, and move the cards to FX/Fox Sports... and vice versa in Cards regions.

Which is a problem for those of us who dont have fx.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 06:37 PM)
If the Angels think they have been the victims of some bad calls, they would find themselves blush while watching the Cards.  That Ump's strike zone goes from San Antonio to New Orleans.

Yeah.....I don't know how Edmonds held composure after being thrown out. I would have went nuts he called that a strike....and f***ing crazy when he threw me out.

QUOTE(SHAFTR @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 06:02 PM)
I thought it was a pretty standard double play, not as spectacular as Fox is trying to convince us it was.

That was pretty f***in good when the 2nd baseman has to go to his left like that and fire it over there, that's damn hard. Bruntlett turned it so f***in fast.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 16, 2005 -> 07:06 PM)
That was pretty f***in good when the 2nd baseman has to go to his left like that and fire it over there, that's damn hard.  Bruntlett turned it so f***in fast.

With Sanders and Mabry running though...