Why the Bears should take a shot at T.O.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
his agent wanted him to make more money.  His agent is the Scott Boras of football.  His agent was behind the hold out in camp.

Which is exactly why Willis McGahee is acting like a circus clown, doing the stupidest s*** on earth :rolly

Rosenhaus represents more than just TO...just in case you were wondering.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 08:35 PM)
I think he would be smart enough to realize that he would make Orton better.

:banghead :banghead :banghead

Terrell Owens:smart::Paul Konerko:fast

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
We don't use that silly metric system in America. :nono

Anyways, TO = Cancer. Didn't AJ = Cancer?

A.J didn't get kicked off two teams, and didn't complain about his contract.

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 08:13 PM)
I think the Bears should try and sign him

to my knowledge we have plenty of money to spend(I could be wrong)

we have just lost Mark Bradley for the year, and we can draw a double team off of Muhsin Muhammed which could greatly help a young quarterback in Kyle Orton

I say he's worth the risk

The Bears are fragile enough as it is. They cant afford to have a guy like that running around causing trouble. If TO is talking s*** about Donovan McNabb in public just imagine what he's going to say about Kyle Orton.

From a football standpoint, he is 2nd best receiver in the game behind Moss. His football skills on the field are great, no doubt. But when you factor in all the negative bulls*** off the field, it causes a problem. Perhaps a change of scenery would do him well. You never know for a fact unless your try. Look at AJ Pierzynski and Carl Everett.

Oh, and by the way, Drew Rosenhaus is probably a bigger asswhole than TO.

From a football standpoint, he is 2nd best receiver in the game behind Moss. His football skills on the field are great, no doubt. But when you factor in all the negative bulls*** off the field, it causes a problem. Perhaps a change of scenery would do him well. You never know for a fact unless your try. Look at AJ Pierzynski and Carl Everett.

TO is better than Moss. And he would probably be more of a jackass with the Bears.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 12:16 AM)
TO is better than Moss.  And he would probably be more of a jackass with the Bears.

Uuuum, no. Moss is the best reciever in the league. Thanks.

BTW, basing this of skill, talent, stats, and off-field issues. But when you put it that way, Marvin Harrison gets a good argument but, yah, Moss is best.

Uuuum, no. Moss is the best reciever in the league. Thanks.

BTW, basing this of skill, talent, stats, and off-field issues. But when you put it that way, Marvin Harrison gets a good argument but, yah, Moss is best.

Uuuum, no. I disagree. TO is better than Moss. TO may be a jackass but he doesn't take plays off when he is actually playing. He also knows how to block while Moss is clueless in that department. What has Moss done this season to show that he's a better receiver than TO? And how do you factor in off-field issues when deciding on who is the better receiver? Both are clowns. We are talking about talent here.

Edited by SSH2005

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 10:15 PM)

The change of scenery sure helped from getting out of SF, I mean playing on the eagles is where he wanted to be. TO is a cancer, period, no matter where he is.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 12:24 AM)
Uuuum, no.  I disagree.  TO is better than Moss.  TO may be a jackass but he doesn't take plays off when he is actually playing.  He also knows how to block while Moss is clueless in that department.  What has Moss done this season to show that he's a better receiver than TO?  And how do you factor in off-field issues when deciding on who is a better receiver?

Uuuum, what have we heard from Moss AT ALL this season off the field? Nada. And you can't say one is better because his team is better. Uuum, look at what Moss has compared to TO. Yeah. I mean stat wise, Moss is only tops in the league in yards per catch at 20.8! And receptions/rec. yards can't be factored in because the Eagles are a pass team and the Raiders are developing a run game with LaMont Jordan. BTW, Moss has more support in his WR group. I mean all they have is Jerry Porter, Randy Moss, and Doug Gabriel to spread the ball out to. Not to mention a developing young star TE in Courtney Anderson. Eagles pass to To and Westbrook...thats it. Oakland spreads the ball around more. Moss > TO. Sorry.

EDIT: No point in fighting. Agree to disagree and thats it.

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 08:13 PM)
I think the Bears should try and sign him

to my knowledge we have plenty of money to spend(I could be wrong)

we have just lost Mark Bradley for the year, and we can draw a double team off of Muhsin Muhammed which could greatly help a young quarterback in Kyle Orton

I say he's worth the risk

No thanks.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 12:30 AM)
T.O.>Moss IMO

Owens Moss

YPG 90.35 81.85882353

TD/G 0.8875 0.776470588

Numbers from 2000-current

Are those the numbers you are basing your opinion off of? 9 yards and 1/10 of a TD a game?

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 03:32 PM)
Eagles pass to To and Westbrook...thats it.

L.J Smith and Greg Lewis would disagree with you there;

Owens 47 REC

Westbrook 43 REC

Smith 36 REC

Lewis 31 REC

And Reggie Brown's going to be a big part of their passing attack too now.