Cheap Sox championship swag n gear

easyw

There was one guy at Adams and Wacker selling stuff last night. His swag carried the MLB symbol of quality that appears to be so important, but he wanted $10 a shirt and the design was ugly.

I'll check out the Food-4-Less in Bolingbrook today... Thanks!

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Nov 10, 2005 -> 07:56 PM)
Food4Less sells Groceries but its Kroger brand name stuff, common in Central and SOuthern Illinois, good cheap place IMO...We have 1 here in Bolingbrook!!

Thanks Matt & Sleepy. Never heard of them before.

QUOTE(easyw @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 07:55 AM)
There was one guy at Adams and Wacker selling stuff last night. His swag carried the MLB symbol of quality that appears to be so important, but he wanted $10 a shirt and the design was ugly.

I'll check out the Food-4-Less in Bolingbrook today... Thanks!

Where the Buffalo Roam on Michigan between Monroe and Madsion has a ton of t-shirts 25% off. Actually just about everythign is 25% off. The offical stuff from earlier in the playoffs is $9.99. I got the division Champs (What they got in Detroit) for $9.99. It is the authentic stuff. They have tons of stuff.

My search continues:

Food-4-Less had ugly t-shirts stuffed inside a plastic mug. $10.

Dick's has some stuff, but its still at WS prices and spread all over the huge store.

Sports Authority had the best selection (and highest prices) of anyplace I went. The stuff is already 30% off, but since it was priced higher to begin with, the prices are about the same as Dick's. Caps n shirts $20 each.

I'll try downtown again this week.

Does the Grandstand have any stuff on sale?

QUOTE(easyw @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 11:49 PM)
My search continues:

Food-4-Less had ugly t-shirts stuffed inside a plastic mug. $10.

Dick's has some stuff, but its still at WS prices and spread all over the huge store.

Sports Authority had the best selection (and highest prices) of anyplace I went. The stuff is already 30% off, but since it was priced higher to begin with, the prices are about the same as Dick's. Caps n shirts $20 each.

I'll try downtown again this week.

Does the Grandstand have any stuff on sale?

Dude, same place as I told you last week. I walk past them every night at about 4:15. Madison and the river. they have $5 hats. Knit hats or baseball hats....black and pink. I haven't bought anything from there, so I don't exactly what they have...I've just seen the table with the sign that says $5.

Crap, my order for the MLB WS DVD is delayed according to Amazon. The delay better be worth it, I can't believe they won't even put full games on it cause I'm pretty sure MLB said it would be full games on its description before I ordered it.

Edited by whitesox247