Bears vs Packers

fathom

QUOTE(LDF @ Dec 4, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
now they score, but seriously i haven't been impress with the off.

There have been major issues with the offense all year. Orton is just a rookie QB, and there are major issues at 2nd WR and TE. Minus the defense, the Bears are a 3 win team.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Dec 4, 2005 -> 01:35 PM)
We're lucky to even be in this game right now.  Our defense, especially Brown and Urlacher, are struggling today.

They have to have a bad day sometime. Still only giving up 7 points to Brett Farve's Packers is pretty damn good so far.

QUOTE(LDF @ Dec 4, 2005 -> 07:44 PM)
can you name the last 2 time we ever had a good off coord?

practually this whole season has been save b/c of the "D"

I don't put the blame on Turner at all. I think Orton is one of the worst starting quarterbacks that I've seen, and there's not an offensive coordinator alive that can make the Bears a high powered offense with him at QB.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Dec 4, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
Where are the Kyle Orton apologists? This is just brutal, and I would think the D is starting to say some things about Kyle behind closed doors.

I dont want to hear anything about "Well, the Bears are not losing with under QB" He has not done a thing to HELP this team win. Grossman, Blake, f***, Quinn could do the same thing.

A 5.6 rating? 5.6?

YOU'RE f***ING FIRED KYLE!!!!!!!!!! Put Blake in there.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Dec 4, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
Where are the Kyle Orton apologists? This is just brutal, and I would think the D is starting to say some things about Kyle behind closed doors.

I dont want to hear anything about "Well, the Bears are not losing with under QB" He has not done a thing to HELP this team win. Grossman, Blake, f***, Quinn could do the same thing.

A 5.6 rating? 5.6?

a week ago, i was against something like that, but after today's performance this is enough.

Truth is, orton is losing the bears games now, even if the defense somehow pulls out a win.