SHIT!

kapkomet

Nice thread title, eh?

Those of you OUT of the Chicago area that get Comcast Sports Chicago, the broadcast of the games is being BLACKED OUT. I just went to set my recorder for this, and it said "blacked out in your area". f***ers!

So... whoever planned on getting these better become nice friends with people IN Chicago.

FYI... now... as opposed to cursing on Sunday.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 10:50 AM)
Son of a b****... I guess I am glad I bought all of those video tapes.

If Sox games are not blacked out during the regular season, I'm sure they won't be blacked out during Christmas time. If you are in Michigan City, count on being able to watch as I will in South Bend.

QUOTE(needauribe @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 10:57 AM)
If Sox games are not blacked out during the regular season, I'm sure they won't be blacked out during Christmas time.  If you are in Michigan City, count on being able to watch as I will in South Bend.

CSN had to buy the rights from MLB/FOX/ESPN and thus probably had to negotiate the limitted Chicagoland cable audience.

QUOTE(needauribe @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 11:57 AM)
If Sox games are not blacked out during the regular season, I'm sure they won't be blacked out during Christmas time.  If you are in Michigan City, count on being able to watch as I will in South Bend.

yeah but Kap was going to do me a little favor involving a DVR instead of me just video taping them. oh well.