Take All Your Political Talk

Chisoxfn

A few weeks ago Political talk was down to one thread a week. Well we heard your complaints and made changes. First we opened back the SL&P forum, but now we'll go one step farther and open up a seperate forum for all political talk.

We will give out one warning. This forum will not be heavily monitored and because of that we will likely pay minimum attention to anyone whining that goes on about something a person told you. Both parties need to know they are going to be getting into a heated discussion (possibly) and that not so nice things may get said. Whenever politics get involved people have a hard time agreeing and many times call each other names.

We hope that won't happen, but I'm not going to lie, sometimes it will. The best we can ask is that you try not to do it and make damn sure any disagreements you have with a poster stay in this forum. If they move to other forums you will be harshly punished (as we are leaving things a little more open on this forum).

If people have issues with a comment someone made (in terms of politics and assuming it wasn't racist or totally offensive) than the best we will say is to stay out.

So for those of you that like to gun it out and rant, rave, and try to enlighten others, well you got your chance. Just keep any differences right here.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Dec 20, 2005 -> 01:46 AM)
Hot damn the Mods finally got the issue of what to do with all the political talk right.

Thanks guys.

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

I agree, freedom of speech is one of the cornerstones of this great nation we live in........ :usa

LET THE MUDSLINGING BEGIN! :headbang :lol: :headbang

:gosox1:

:cheers

Thank God.  No offense to some of you, but I can't stand seeing so much political s*** on a baseball forum. At least this "hides" it from me when I go to SLaP.

No offense taken here! But who really goes to a baseball forum to discuss politics? Wouldn’t that be like going to a tavern in order to smoke a cigarette? :D

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 12:07 AM)
No offense taken here!  But who really goes to a baseball forum to discuss politics?  Wouldn’t that be like going to a tavern in order to smoke a cigarette? :D

Apparantly you do 75% of the time. :lol:

Sex, Lies, and Politics

( 441 posts / 74% of this member's active posts )

Apparantly you do 75% of the time.  :lol:

Spying again, huh?

Thank goodness I found a great Lesbian Separatists with Girl Children only/Vegetarian/Cotton Clothing/Living on the Land/Raising Goats for Cheese Forum where I can discuss the White Sox. :gosox1:

So it’s all worked out quite well for me.

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 12:32 AM)
Spying again, huh?

Thank goodness I found a great Lesbian Separatists with Girl Children only/Vegetarian/Cotton Clothing/Living on the Land/Raising Goats for Cheese Forum where I can discuss the White Sox. :gosox1:

So it’s all worked out quite well for me.

I bet you're the most educated White Sox fan on that forum, right? :bang