Season Ticket Holders

Konerko4mvp

QUOTE(Konerko4mvp @ Dec 22, 2005 -> 10:46 AM)
i can se that u have aol mesanger so could u get on it a lil bit because that way it would be easier i think

Ummm...If your looking for me to sell you tickets or something...I'm probably not interested. I will be putting some tickets on here when the season starts but I am unsure of dates, etc.

Any other questions you have can be answered on here...I'm not looking for an instant messager conversation.

QUOTE(Konerko4mvp @ Dec 22, 2005 -> 09:53 AM)
i was just wondering if tickets will be available to publick since season ticket holder get their hands on them first......what tix are left for publick on the 27th...will a lot of tickets be gone or what?

Yes. A ton of tickets are gone already, the season ticket base has almost doubled from last season.

QUOTE(Konerko4mvp @ Dec 22, 2005 -> 09:57 AM)
so on January 27th, Will they be any tickets available for that game when the tix go online or will they all be gone by that time?

What game? You'll still be able to get tickets for most games most likely but you'll have a hard time getting tickets for opening day, the cubs series(if they even sell them for individuals this year), red sox, yankees, etc. You'll still be fine for most series except the premier ones if I had to guess.

QUOTE(Konerko4mvp @ Dec 22, 2005 -> 09:57 AM)
so on January 27th, Will they be any tickets available for the opening game against indians or will theybe gone by that time?

If you wait until the day that it goes on sale to the general public, you should be sitting in the UD corners.

QUOTE(Konerko4mvp @ Dec 22, 2005 -> 11:16 AM)
no i cant afford ozzie plan right now....it costs too much for me man

Ok, then you sound like an upper deck kinda guy...you can get more tix, for cheaper. That UD ain't as bad as people say, and there will be availablity come January 27th.