CSN Goes Back to the Diamond

greasywheels121

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 10:56 PM)
Rally crede game hands down.  We needed that one so bad.

No question this was the best game of the season, Crede's walkoff did more than win a single game, it lifted a huge weight off the whole team's shoulders. If the Indians would have taken that game I believe they would have been within 1.5 games of overtaking us. Believe in magic, not magic numbers never held so true.

I'd also like to nominate Timo's pinch hit against the Halos on Memorial Day as a top 5 game. There was no way possible that we were going to win that game... no way. Timo. Group 4, who knew?

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 02:43 PM)
No question this was the best game of the season, Crede's walkoff did more than win a single game, it lifted a huge weight off the whole team's shoulders.  If the Indians would have taken that game I believe they would have been within 1.5 games of overtaking us.  Believe in magic, not magic numbers never held so true. 

I'd also like to nominate Timo's pinch hit against the Halos on Memorial Day as a top 5 game.  There was no way possible that we were going to win that game... no way.  Timo. Group 4, who knew?

I'm suprised I'm the only one who puts Crede's game #2, though it stretched our lead back out to 2.5 for the time being. AJ's walkoff was significant to me for several reasons: that's when fans started getting behind this team strongly(as in showing up at the ballpark). The place was packed and fans actually stayed all the way til the end. What Sox game, prior to that has that happened? That HR is when the season started feeling really special.

I'm suprised I'm the only one who puts Crede's game #2, though it stretched our lead back out to 2.5 for the time being. AJ's walkoff was significant to me for several reasons: that's when fans started getting behind this team strongly(as in showing up at the ballpark). The place was packed and fans actually stayed all the way til the end. What Sox game, prior to that has that happened? That HR is when the season started feeling really special.

Crede's walkoff was more important. I could see the argument that Pierzynski's homer was more exciting though. That was a crazy ninth inning.

QUOTE(travelinman89 @ Feb 1, 2006 -> 12:58 AM)
I remember the Dye walk off pretty vividly 'cause as soon as he came up I said to my brother, "No one I'd rather have up there right now."  it was pretty cool.

its funny, i think me and my bro said "walk off right here" as a joke but when it happened...just like any sox win...singing in the tunnels, jumping up and down...great game.

The Cubs? Give me a break! They are losers! They finished 4th & will likely do it again! What a joke!

CSN doesn't have to cater to that joke of a franchise & it's fans this year. They will watch despite the losing & they will show up at the gate as well. That's why they will always be called loveable losers.

It should be all White Sox. Best of White Sox. Let the Cub fans sulk until the start of ST.

i was at that crede and dye game, and i looked away just as the pitch was delivered to dye, next thing i knew the ball was gone, and we won, i looked at my sister, and just started screaming. but the best game of the season was defianitely the crede game, two absolute BOMBS to help, and acttually WIN THE GAME!!!!