Chicago Sun-times

Soxfest

Under Make or break for Sox there are a ton of KW quotes at the park before yesterdays game, he did a interview about current state of team. KW is still around and front and center. :huh:

Didn't someone on this board keep telling us that KW is NOT our GM anymore and he is moving and a bunch of other stuff? I guess that report was a bit on the FALSE side :nono

Didn't someone on this board keep telling us that KW is NOT our GM anymore and he is moving and a bunch of other stuff?  I guess that report was a bit on the FALSE side :nono

But remember...he's leaving any moment, and he's not in charge of anything anymore.

Guest hotsoxchick1
some sox "insider" told us he is no longer in control of our team i forgot who?

ill tell ya smart ass... i was the one who said and you can quote me ... that kenny was currently house shopping in the south and for the past two weeks... (homestand) he was not in the tower with jr.. that i know for fact cause i saw who was up there smokin cigars and that ass licker hahn was not there either..........it wasnt even someone involved with this org........i have pics of it for proof too.......... :fyou you and clujo and whoever else is gonna be a snyde smartass about the kw dealings...you dont like how long things are takin its not my fault i just tell it as its told to me......... :fyou off............

Guest hotsoxchick1
From my club level seat Friday night, I saw KW talking on the phone in JR's box, Rick Hahn and Harold Baines were also in attendance. The stories about KW's demise have been greatly exagerrated, he is still in charge.

may i ask where your club level seats are????????

ill tell ya smart ass... i was the one who said and you can quote me ... that kenny was currently house shopping in the south and for the past two weeks... (homestand) he was not in the tower with jr.. that i know for fact cause i saw who was up there smokin cigars and that ass licker hahn was not there either..........it wasnt even someone involved with this org........i have pics of it for proof too.......... :fyou  you  and clujo and whoever else is gonna be a snyde smartass about the kw dealings...you dont like how long things are takin its not my fault i just tell it as its told to me......... :fyou off............

haha im a smartass just cuz i said that??? ooooooook

Guest hotsoxchick1
haha im a smartass just cuz i said that??? ooooooook

umm no your a smart ass because you follow people from site to site hounding them about things, hide behind a different name the words are exactly the same all the time....... your not so wise in hiding this time.........so :fyou dont like what i have to say then dont read it.......it wont bother me one bit............this conversation is done as far as im concerned...........

Guest hotsoxchick1
sect. 335 , it was definetely KW I saw Friday night .

lmao sure it was..........how do you even see the tower from there without a step ladder or crane..........lol......ok........ :lol: :lol:

lmao sure it was..........how do you even see the tower from there without a step ladder or crane..........lol......ok........ :lol:  :lol:

George Ryan was there last Tuesday night, but Friday is was KW , Rick Hahn and Harold.There may have been more but that was all I could see.

• Fire 1

Guest hotsoxchick1
George Ryan was there last Tuesday night, but Friday is was KW , Rick Hahn and Harold.There may have been more but that was all I could see.

well i can tell ya that they were not sitting on jr's tower smokin cigars with him they may have been in the press box since thats about all you can see from your section............the press box is a far cry from the comforts of jr's tower......and i assure you that kw and company was not there............another gm from a different team however was there.............he and jr alone......

well i can tell ya that they were not sitting on jr's tower smokin cigars with him  they may have been in the press box since thats about all you can see from your section............the press box is a far cry from the comforts of jr's tower......and i assure you that kw and company was not there............another gm from a different team however was there.............he and jr alone......

HSC , with all due respect KW was quoted many times from ballpark sunday , I do not think this guy made up everything in Sun-times article :huh:

well i can tell ya that they were not sitting on jr's tower smokin cigars with him  they may have been in the press box since thats about all you can see from your section............the press box is a far cry from the comforts of jr's tower......and i assure you that kw and company was not there............another gm from a different team however was there.............he and jr alone......

I know the difference between JR's box and the press box. Please don't insult my intelligence. I happen to see JR there too and I know he's not going to hang out in the press box. From the front row of my section you can see maybe 75% of JR's box. KW was in there. 335 is about the closest section to JR's box.

• Fire 1

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC , with all due respect KW was quoted many times from ballpark sunday , I do not think this guy made up everything in Sun-times article :huh:

do you know how freakin old some of those quotes are.........geez...... and hes talkin about friday not sunday .. and i can assure you that kw was not there for the game sunday either......not within viewing anyhow.......maybe tucked away in an empty office somewhere but thats about it............

do you know how freakin old some of those quotes are.........geez...... and hes talkin about friday not sunday .. and i can assure you that kw was not there for the game sunday either......not within viewing anyhow.......maybe tucked away in an empty office somewhere but thats about it............

Well when is this f***ing Kw sharade going to come to a con clusion :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I know the difference between JR's box and the press box. Please don't insult my intelligence. I happen to see JR there too and I know he's not going to hang out in the press box. From the front row of my section you can see maybe 75% of JR's box. KW was in there. 335 is about the closest section to JR's box.

you must be one tall dude then to be able to see that much of jr's tower from your seats.............expically without craining your neck around the walls and other concrete obstructions there............incredible.............simply incredible................hell its hard enough to see it from behind home plate and i have a straight on view...............i can see your section really good from there too...........next time ill wave to ya........lol lol lol.............youd have an easier time seeing jr looking over the railing from the upper deck..........lmao........

you must be one tall dude then to be able to see that much of jr's tower from your seats.............expically without craining your neck around the walls and other concrete  obstructions there............incredible.............simply incredible................hell its hard enough to see it from behind home plate and i have a straight on view...............i can see your section really good from there too...........next time ill wave to ya........lol lol lol.............youd have an easier time seeing jr looking over the railing from the upper deck..........lmao........

I am tall, but there are no obstructions.

• Fire 1