Chicago Sun-times

Soxfest

Guest hotsoxchick1
All I want to hear is that Manuel is getting fired.

it aint gonna happen jas.. not now.. not till maybe .....MAYBE......after the season is over with..........october.........

Well then I give up cause this team will not win with Jerry Manuel. Its his problem now, not Kenny's. Kenny did the job, now Manuel needs to go. I coul care less if both of them went.

I'm so sick and tired of this crap. The one plus to a white flag trade is I can get back to relaxing and watching games simply to see the development of prospects.

Well then I give up cause this team will not win with Jerry Manuel.  Its his problem now, not Kenny's.  Kenny did the job, now Manuel needs to go.  I coul care less if both of them went.

I'm so sick and tired of this crap.  The one plus to a white flag trade is I can get back to relaxing and watching games simply to see the development of prospects.

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxactly. WHat we need is hope, not a hot streak. The hot streak will end.

Guest hotsoxchick1

id rather be at the beach instead of watching this s***...........wish there was a good beach around here to go to............damn....i need to move......... :D just put this s*** behind me and get on with life.......no more sox.............i say that all the time though........aggghhhhhh i cant live without them in the summer.........sucks to be a soxfan.......... :angry: dont mind me im just venting...........

id rather be at the beach instead of watching this s***...........wish there was a good beach around here to go to............damn....i need to move......... :D just put this s*** behind me and get on with life.......no more sox.............i say that all the time though........aggghhhhhh i cant live without them in the summer.........sucks to be a soxfan.......... :angry:  dont mind me im just venting...........

Hey if i ever get married and my wife gets fat, I will already have practice. The sox totally suck and i love them as always.

Kenny did the job, now Manuel needs to go.  I coul care less if both of them went.

You're kidding right :huh: ? No CF in 2003, K-layton, White-flag, yada, yada, yada. All KW did was f*** up our team and our once strong minor leagues. Yeah..... Kenny did the job all right. :rolleyes:

Kenny did the job, now Manuel needs to go.  I coul care less if both of them went.

You're kidding right :huh: ? No CF in 2003, K-layton, White-flag, yada, yada, yada. All KW did was f*** up our team and our once strong minor leagues. Yeah..... Kenny did the job all right. :rolleyes:

I don't have the life in my to debate the KW subject anymore. I've already said that I'm happy if both get canned and right now I could really care less. I'm just gonna start watching the Sox and try to enjoy it, not taking it too seriously.

If I keep expecting so much, I'm gonna get madder and madder, lol.

I

Kenny Willaims won't be going anywhere. Bud Selig and Jerry Reinsdorf are to close. They want to be politically correct. I am not saying that in a derogatory way towards anyone I just think that's the deal right now in MLB. Jerry Manuel might go and maybe after this road trip we might see it, but I think what we will most likely see is a trade or two. KW and JM still think 6 1/2 out isn't bad and there's a lot of season left. Well, I guess we will see in September how that line works...

Guest hotsoxchick1

jm is not going anywhere.... why do you think he can sleep easily in the dugout without worry.......he is a jr man and will be here as long as jr wants him to be.........easier to pass kw off and reassign him as family problems, not knowing or growing into the position..(ie. over his head) whatever.....kw ill be long gone before jm will..........

Its unfortunate, I spend alot of money on these guys each year. I sit in section 125 have four tickets plus I visit spring training each year. This would be easier to take if they at least looked like they were trying. They are completely pathetic, and I am not renewing my seats next year. Its quite easy to get a decent seat for any game. This will be my last year dropping 12,000 on the white sox. It really seems like they are not trying at all. I would rather have a bunch of kids making mistakes then these losers. I am beginning to despise these guys. I have tickets to the AZ series and I am actaully flying out there to route on a team that I do not like anymore. I am embarrassed to be a sox fan right now.

Very Very sad.

Its unfortunate, I spend alot of money on these guys each year. I sit in section 125 have four tickets plus I visit spring training each year. This would be easier to take if they at least looked like they were trying. They are completely pathetic, and I am not renewing my seats next year. Its quite easy to get a decent seat for any game. This will be my last year dropping 12,000 on the white sox. It really seems like they are not trying at all. I would rather have a bunch of kids making mistakes then these losers. I am beginning to despise these guys. I have tickets to the AZ series and I am actaully flying out there to route on a team that I do not like anymore. I am embarrassed to be a sox fan right now.

Very Very sad.

Its funny, 98, 99, and 00 were my favorite years watching because the Sox were just so fun to watch grow and develop. The problem was we were developing players that weren't fundementally sound via a manager that is an idiot.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Very Very sad.

12,000 you get off easy......geez........i wish i went with my instincts and didnt renew this year... i was sooooooo close and my brother talked me into it... but i guarentee ya next year that this is a no go.... our tickets which have been in the family for all these years will finally be mine no more............im done............finished .... the end... untill jr either dies or sells this team to someone who gives a s***...........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Why do you get so upset when someone teases you about your rumor that never happened?

Sometimes you have to take the heat if your proclamations dont come true. :bringit

clown boy just cause it hasnt been announced officially doesnt mean it didnt happen.... have you been to the park lately and seen who was sittin with jr up in the tower??? ill bet not.... nor did whats his face cause from where he claims to sit you cant see s*** up there.........maybe 75% of the concrete that surrounds the press box but thats about it.......just stating facts, nothing defensive about it at all........call me out and then lie im gonna put it back in your court............ ;)

Why do you get so upset when someone teases you about your rumor that never happened?

Sometimes you have to take the heat if your proclamations dont come true. :bringit

clown boy just cause it hasnt been announced officially doesnt mean it didnt happen.... have you been to the park lately and seen who was sittin with jr up in the tower??? ill bet not.... nor did whats his face cause from where he claims to sit you cant see s*** up there.........maybe 75% of the concrete that surrounds the press box but thats about it.......just stating facts, nothing defensive about it at all........call me out and then lie im gonna put it back in your court............ ;)

I've got no reason to make things up. I want KW gone just as much as you do, but the reality is I saw him in JR's box Friday. Why don't you come up to my seats on the 11th and look into JR's box. You will see more than concrete, you might even see KW.

• Fire 1

Well, I'm going to find out for sure this weekend. The Lakelands is having a resident picnic Saturday and Jim and I are going as his daughter & son-in-laws guests. The Williams family has RSVP'd that they will be attending.

I live 5 minutes from the park, and have season tix. I know a lot of people say that, but mine are in Section 141 row 6, seats 1-4.

I dont spend my time looking in the boxes, or whatever. But with the way we are playing, I am embarrassed for the fans.

Does anyone have any idea of what is really going on? There is no way Manuel starts Rios at DH and in the 3 hole unless he is either trying to get fired, or trying to make a point.

Otherwise its too stupid-even for him.

:huh: