Official Super Bowl Thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 07:57 PM)
I guess we just saw there why the NFL is so popular.  It's mediocrity and painful to watch for the most part, but things even out and we end up with a close game.  I still don't like it though.

the NFL is neither mediocre nor boring

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 07:59 PM)
This game has been exciting. One of the closest Super Bowl's since it started. Anyone who doesn't like this game is just bitter than their team lost in the playoffs. Get over it. This game is great. I bet if the Bears between Steelers game was 7-3 at half, people would've said, "this is a great game!"

Yeah I'm bitter....that this game has been so sloppy. I'd be happy to see the Bears in this game, but I wouldn't call it exciting if it went like this just because the Bears were in it.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 08:02 PM)
Yeah I'm bitter....that this game has been so sloppy.  I'd be happy to see the Bears in this game, but I wouldn't call it exciting if it went like this just because the Bears were in it.

The officiating has been sloppy. Both teams for the most part though have gotten key defensive stops when needed.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 08:08 PM)
He isn't anyone's b****, but it looks like he's a part of last year's Seahawk's team. A team who's biggest problem was dropping wide open catches.

That's been the Seahawk's thing for a few years prior to this one, I dunno wtf his problem is. He is dropping some wide open grabs.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 09:10 PM)
And that is one of the luckiest punts you will see.

Luck? Its a punters job to put the right type of spin so the ball doesn't go into the end zone, how is it luck that he did his job well?