Official Super Bowl Thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 09:26 PM)
lol, you're right... the Steelers are such a nobody team

It's not about being somebody, it's about people outside of Pittsburgh giving a dam. The 49ers, Cowboys, as much as I hated them, weren't dropping passes, pissing on themselves, or scoring 10 at the half. Incidently, if the bear were playing, the game would be, Pitt 37 Bears 10 right now.

Edited by Greg The Bull Luzinski

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 08:32 PM)
Why do those plays piss me off so much?

They are great to watch, but it feels so cheap when a game is decided on one because it's not so much execution as it is the element of surprise.

And in other news, this call is going to be overturned. If the refs dont' overturn this, I'm calling conspiracy, even though Seattle is going to get what they deserve if they lose.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 08:29 PM)
It's not about being somebody, it's about people outside of Pittsburgh giving a dam.  The 49ers, Cowboys, as much as I hated them, weren't dropping passes, pissing on themselves, or scoring 10 at the half.  Incidently, if the bear were playing, the game would be, Pitt 37 Bears 10 right now.

it's obvious you wanted Seattle to win and your team is losing so you have decided to be a baby about it.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
They are great to watch, but it feels so cheap when a game is decided on one because it's not so much execution as it is the element of surprise.

I think that's what gets me. You spend weeks preparing and working to get to a Super Bowl then you lose because a WR threw a TD against you?

I think cheap is a good word, but hey more power to the Steelers, a TD is a TD.