27 Game Plans Sold Out

NorthSideSox72

According to the Sox, all 27 game plans in all sections are sold out:

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...split_plans.jsp

Pretty amazing. Just wanted to get this info out there for people to see - I didn't see it mentioned elsewhere.

There are apprently still Ozzie plans, and full season plans are still available (though scout, club, premium lower box and premium upper box are sold out for all games, all plans, as posted previously).

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 01:05 PM)
According to the Sox, all 27 game plans in all sections are sold out:

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...split_plans.jsp

Pretty amazing.  Just wanted to get this info out there for people to see - I didn't see it mentioned elsewhere.

There are apprently still Ozzie plans, and full season plans are still available (though scout, club, premium lower box and premium upper box are sold out for all games, all plans, as posted previously).

Wow....amazing what a World Series will do for a team. I can't wait to go to a full park all the time.

My advice to people without tickets is to be patient. There are a lot of people that have tickets to a lot of games they aren't going to be able to make, and they have no experience selling them off. I would suspect that tickets to most games will be readily available on craigslist, ebay, stubhub, the season ticket exchange, for face value or very close to it for most games. There is panic buying going on right now for Sox/Cubs, and opening day. People are paying $150 a seat to sit in the top row. You will be able to do better than that. Remember the playoffs. Ticket prices went down as game time approach, except for maybe the WS.

QUOTE(rventura23 @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 02:48 PM)
So what is the "base" attendance going to be at sox games (independent of walk-ups)?  Wasnt it reported that there are already 20,000 season tickets, and throw in the ticket plans and all the individual tickets already sold

Too effing many... :ph34r:

Last I heard just over 22K.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 04:19 PM)
My advice to people without tickets is to be patient. There are a lot of people that have tickets to a lot of games they aren't going to be able to make, and they have no experience selling them off. I would suspect that tickets to most games will be readily available on craigslist, ebay, stubhub, the season ticket exchange, for face value or very close to it for most games. There is panic buying going on right now for Sox/Cubs, and opening day. People are paying $150 a seat to sit in the top row. You will be able to do better than that. Remember the playoffs. Ticket prices went down as game time approach, except for maybe the WS.

For most games, I'd agree. For for Opening Day, and Cubs/Sox, I don't see much of a dip happening.