Name the Movie!

knightni

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 01:41 PM)

Thats the retarded movie where they show a few students walking through the campus the whole damn time and it finally ends with the two guys going on a blasting spree of the school.

Forget the name...but it was insanely boring. I got sick of watching people walk.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 04:45 PM)
Thats the retarded movie where they show a few students walking through the campus the whole damn time and it finally ends with the two guys going on a blasting spree of the school.

Forget the name...but it was insanely boring.  I got sick of watching people walk.

The last scene was pretty good, where the QB and his girl are hiding and the gunman finds them. It is just a scene that leaves a sick feeling in your stomach. But you are absolutely right, the movie is insanely boring.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 28, 2006 -> 01:47 PM)
The last scene was pretty good, where the QB and his girl are hiding and the gunman finds them.  It is just a scene that leaves a sick feeling in your stomach.  But you are absolutely right, the movie is insanely boring.

Ya, you could just fast forward till the end and watch the last 5 minutes and figure the whole movie out from there.

Totally retard. I don't know why I actually sat through and watched the whole thing. I think I was home sick so I had nothing better to do.