X-Men 3 trailer

GASHWOUND

Once again an X-man movie coming out on my birthday...sweet!!!!!!!!!

it will be interesting to see not only where the movei goes but what it will lead to as far as the next sequel goes. it's nice they are bringing in Beast (even more interesting with Kelsey Grammer) and i believe they are introducing Arch-Angel as well as a couple others. I also am happy they are keeping the young Iceman in this one as well...but would it be that hard to bring in Gambit???? Damn....well....maybe X4 will be the one.

QUOTE(juddling @ Mar 7, 2006 -> 02:46 PM)

it will be interesting to see not only where the movei goes but what it will lead to as far as the next sequel goes.  it's nice they are bringing in Beast (even more interesting with Kelsey Grammer) and i believe they are introducing Arch-Angel as well as a couple others.  I also am happy they are keeping the young Iceman in this one as well...but would it be that hard to bring in Gambit????  Damn....well....maybe X4 will be the one.

Isn't it coming out on May 26th? If so, that's also my birthday.

I heard they're not using Gambit because he's "too similar to Cyclops" or something like that. I agree that they should have him. They're also using Colossus more in this one. I love that they're adding Beast (he's my favorite) and it seems like good casting with Kelsey Grammer, but I was kind of hoping they'd make him look bigger. From the commercial, it doesn't seem like he's bigger than anyone else.

QUOTE(juddling @ Mar 7, 2006 -> 01:46 PM)

it will be interesting to see not only where the movei goes but what it will lead to as far as the next sequel goes.  it's nice they are bringing in Beast (even more interesting with Kelsey Grammer) and i believe they are introducing Arch-Angel as well as a couple others.  I also am happy they are keeping the young Iceman in this one as well...but would it be that hard to bring in Gambit????  Damn....well....maybe X4 will be the one.

Fourth one? Good luck. Closest to a fourth one you are gonna get is the wolverine movie in 2007.

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Mar 7, 2006 -> 09:25 PM)
Fourth one? Good luck. Closest to a fourth one you are gonna get is the wolverine movie in 2007.

Yeah...i heard that as well but one can always hope. I mean....if Hollywood can drag the friggin Enterprise out for 7 movies then they can find a way to get more X-men on screen!!!!!

QUOTE(juddling @ Mar 7, 2006 -> 11:19 PM)
Yeah...i heard that as well but one can always hope.  I mean....if Hollywood can drag the friggin Enterprise out for 7 movies then they can find a way to get more X-men on screen!!!!!

Prob could but the actors are starting too cost 2 much money and in Halle Berry's case complain about not getting enuf screen time.