Jessica Simpson...

Rex Kickass

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 08:50 AM)
She works for a charity called Operation Smile. Had a chance to get private face time with the President. Turned it down. Why? She would have had to make an appearance at a GOP fundraiser. Says she doesn't want to politicize the charity.

Got respect for that.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle....PSON.xml&rpc=22

I agree, but there ain't no way I believe she used the word 'politicize.' Wayyyy too big of a word for her.

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 10:06 AM)
I agree, but there ain't no way I believe she used the word 'politicize.'  Wayyyy too big of a word for her.

her dad is her manager. Im sure there are many quotes attributed to her that she couldnt sound out if she tried.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 11:15 AM)
her dad is her manager.

as well as her pimp. seriously, isnt that bastard supposed to be a minister? and he also pimps out his other daughter ashley. both her and jessica are shameless because of their father.

QUOTE(samclemens @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
as well as her pimp. seriously, isnt that bastard supposed to be a minister? and he also pimps out his other daughter ashley. both her and jessica are shameless because of their father.

He's always commenting on the size of their breasts...it is rather creepy.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Mar 18, 2006 -> 11:38 AM)
He's always commenting on the size of their breasts...it is rather creepy.

I always wondered how fathers feel about having uber-hot girls for their daughters. It is creepy that her father said something, but he is right. His daughters have big breasts.