White Sox vs. Diamondbacks, 3/28/06, 2:05 pm

Balta1701

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 09:37 PM)
It's crazy isn't it. If you would have told me that Javier Vazquez would be our 5th starter  in 2006 two years ago I would have said you were nuts. It's amazing how much things have changed in our staff.

:cheers

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 12:25 PM)
Burly/Sabathia

Garcia/Lee

Contreras/Byrd

I'm about 80% sure of that. I read that's what they were planning last week. Cleveland that is. I know that's our matchups.

why wouldn't Lee be their opening day starter considering he almost won 20 last year?

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 03:39 PM)
Was Jenks the pitcher who allowed the runs?

mlb.com is still showing vazquez pitching.

Only 2 hits so far through 6. How many of our regulars are in today. I see that Gload is in LF.

Edited by southsideirish71

LOLLOLOLOLOL. Hawk said that Vargas stuck our bats in the wrong spot today (basically saying that he stuck em up their asses), talking about him dominating. DJ says, cmon Hawk, I've been having a enough bad things to visualize today.

It was definitely funnier if you heard it. Much funnier than I described it.THey've been pretty funny today. Talking about which pitchers they sucked against.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 03:52 PM)
Cy Vargas has been replaced by Terry Muholland.

We should start raking right about now.

Haha. We went 1-2-3 taking a bunch of "It's time to be out of spring training swings"

Logan in to pitch.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNE!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNE!