Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt

I remember last year that Royals had a tendency to spark 8 game win-streaks.... wouldnt mind one of those right now at all!

lol

go sox!

(unfortunately i'll be driving back to chicago during the game, so i'll have to listen to the radio, and from what i've herd, Chris doesnt do all that good a job...)

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Widge gets his 1st start of the season today;

Chris Widger is expected to get his first start of the season Friday against the Royals.

With lefty Jeremy Affeldt pitching for Kansas City manager Ozzie Guillen will likely give A.J. Pierzynski the day off. Apr. 7 - 9:48 am et

Affeldt's had a lot of trouble with his command and walking a few guys in the past couple of seasons. Key word of the day for our hitters. PATIENCE.

We just need to take two out of three from Kansas s***ty and then I'll be happy. I also wouldn't mind seeing the Twinkies beat the Injuns in their series.

And how about Detroit? 15 HRs in the first three games??!! They need to cool off that offense. They broke the MLB record for most HRs hit in the first three games. Damn, I knew I should've picked up Chris Shelton as my fantasy catcher.

QUOTE(Hanky Panky @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 02:48 PM)
We just need to take two out of three from Kansas s***ty and then I'll be happy. I also wouldn't mind seeing the Twinkies beat the Injuns in their series.

And how about Detroit? 15 HRs in the first three games??!! They need to cool off that offense. They broke the MLB record for most HRs hit in the first three games. Damn, I knew I should've picked up Chris Shelton as my fantasy catcher.

is he C eligible?

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 03:20 PM)
Wow, I deserve criticism for a lot of things, but being ridiculed for asking about the weather is something else.  :headshake

Haha.

Chillax. I just consider asking about a rain-out as another glass half-empty kind of thing.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 03:22 PM)
Haha.

Chillax.  I just consider asking about a rain-out as another glass half-empty kind of thing.

chillax is pretty much the best word in human history

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 07:22 PM)
Haha.

Chillax.  I just consider asking about a rain-out as another glass half-empty kind of thing.

The ONLY reason I asked was because someone earlier made mention of how they hope the game gets in tonight. Since weather.com isn't coming up at work, I was just asking to get the information you ended up providing.