southsider2k5

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, theyre better than Detroit.

After last weekend and the fact that, in the one game we won, we scored 7 runs on 2 HR's? I'm not too sure about that. You're probably right though. I'm thoroughly disgusted right now. That has something to do with it I'm sure.

After last weekend and the fact that, in the one game we won, we scored 7 runs on 2 HR's? I'm not too sure about that. You're probably right though. I'm thoroughly disgusted right now. That has something to do with it I'm sure.

Most irrational comments made on this board occur immediately after or during a Sox loss.

Concidence? :rolleyes:

Calm down guys.  Dont attack eachother just cuz the sox suck.  :nono

I'm "attacking" him because he continuously makes unintelligent comments, and as far as I'm concerned is not a real Sox fan. If the Sox were 35-20, the Sox could do no wrong in his eyes.

And his ignorant "get a clu" line has grown so f***ing old that it's not even funny.

I'm "attacking" him because he continuously makes unintelligent comments, and as far as I'm concerned is not a real Sox fan.  If the Sox were 35-20, the Sox could do no wrong in his eyes.

And his ignorant "get a clu" line has grown so f***ing old that it's not even funny.

Im a real sox fan and i realize the sox totally suck. Attack me too. :huh:

I'm "attacking" him because he continuously makes unintelligent comments, and as far as I'm concerned is not a real Sox fan.  If the Sox were 35-20, the Sox could do no wrong in his eyes.

You missed my point dude.

If the Sox started winning and made the playoffs (far-fetched, yes, but work with me), you wouldn't do a 180 and say this team was great. I firmly believe that Soxfest would.

If the Sox started winning and made the playoffs (far-fetched, yes, but work with me), you wouldn't do a 180 and say this team was great. I firmly believe that Soxfest would.

Yes i would. Results speak for themselves. When theyre losing they blow, when theyre winning i love them, theyre great.

You are such a whiny little b****, get off your knees assclown

MANY here are saying SOX SUCK but you started the bulls*** and I will finish it GET A f***ING CLU :fyou IDIOT

MANY here are saying SOX SUCK but you started the bulls*** and I will finish it GET A f***ING CLU :fyou IDIOT

:o chill dude.

Save your judgements asshole , stick to what you do best kissing ass :fyou

If the Sox started winning and made the playoffs (far-fetched, yes, but work with me), you wouldn't do a 180 and say this team was great.  I firmly believe that Soxfest would.

I'm not so sure. One thing I respect about SoxFest is his unwavering negativity. After all, can you blame him? And even when the White Sox are doing good, we are always usually two or three players away from being a complete contender. Does JR ever go out and get us the very best at those 3 positions available. Hell f***ing no. Whoever had one career year and/or comes cheapest. The end result..... 3 and out. No, I firmly believe SoxFest is a man that stands by his negativity in hopes that, one day, he'll have nothing to be negative about.

KEEP THE NEGATIVITY FLOWING SOXFEST :headbang :headbang :headbang

I'm not so sure. One thing I respect about SoxFest is his unwavering negativity. After all, can you blame him? And even when the White Sox are doing good, we are always usually two or three players away from being a complete contender. Does JR ever go out and get us the very best at those 3 positions available. Hell f***ing no. Whoever had one career year and/or comes cheapest. The end result..... 3 and out. No, I firmly believe SoxFest is a man that stands by his negativity in hopes that, one day, he'll have nothing to be negative about.

KEEP THE NEGATIVITY FLOWING SOXFEST  :headbang :headbang :headbang

Thanks KILLA

:o chill dude.

BMR I simply make a comment MANY others say but GET A CLUE will single my comment out and start his 3 year old s*** like today's thread and this is not the first time.

Ignore him. Never let ANYONE get to you. If you do, its your fault dude, not his.