April 10: White Sox @ Tigers Game Thread

Wedge

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 12:18 PM)
Freddy looks much better today, velocity is much improved.

That's a start. I'm hoping Guillen and Williams took him behind closed doors and slapped the s*** out of him. What the hell is he thinking? You're not a control pitcher, Freddy. You are a power pitcher. If you don't figure that out, you will be out of Chicago a lot sooner than you are expecting.

As it stands, he's probably the guy gone next off-season.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 12:19 PM)
That's a start.  I'm hoping Guillen and Williams took him behind closed doors and slapped the s*** out of him.  What the hell is he thinking?  You're not a control pitcher, Freddy.  You are a power pitcher.  If you don't figure that out, you will be out of Chicago a lot sooner than you are expecting.

Guillen and him are related through marriage, and so I'm sure Guillen had a talk with him.

I luuuv it when Crede catches.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 12:19 PM)
That's a start.  I'm hoping Guillen and Williams took him behind closed doors and slapped the s*** out of him.  What the hell is he thinking?  You're not a control pitcher, Freddy.  You are a power pitcher.  If you don't figure that out, you will be out of Chicago a lot sooner than you are expecting.

apparently he was almost gone this offseason. IM sure there may be some interest in him come this deadline as well.

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 06:21 PM)
Bonderman really is a beast. I hope to one day see him in a Sox uniform. I wonder what Coop could get out of him.

He's such a raw talent!

More likely him and Verlander will be the terrible 2 for us for many years to come.

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 12:21 PM)
Bonderman really is a beast. I hope to one day see him in a Sox uniform. I wonder what Coop could get out of him.

He's such a raw talent!

They have several nice young arms. IM sure eventually they wont be able to afford all of them.