Ozzie's Playboy Interview

Al Lopez's Ghost

QUOTE(SoxPhan7 @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 08:23 AM)
The girl friend wont let me buy it. Ya think you can post a recap and perhaps the funny stuff?

Unless your girlfriend is attractive enough to pose in Playboy herself I see no reason why you would allow this sort of activity. :bang

:whip

Edited by Chisoxrd5

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 09:56 AM)
She is in Playboy so I am sure she is not a dog.

Sorry my post should have been in green. I'm just playing the fool

Yeah I kinda don't like her hair in those pictures. And yes that was the first thing I noticed. :banghead

Edited by Chisoxrd5

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 11:07 AM)
Actually my next question was going to be are you old enough to buy it?

Me or Him?

Unfortunately, I am old enough to buy it, but as you can see from my previous posts I am terribly immature. Any suggestions?

I actually subscribe - so I've read the interview. It's going to stir up some flak from the media I am sure. The whole thing is laced with profanity.

Its very funny - I highly recommend picking up the issue. Ozzie calls the Devil Rays and the Cubs "Horses*** Teams"!!! LMAO

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 11:10 AM)
Me or Him?

Unfortunately, I am old enough to buy it, but as you can see from my previous posts I am terribly immature. Any suggestions?

oops...sorry that was for him...I just quoted you cause you had asked him a question as well....

I just found it hard to believe that someone over 18 wouldn't buy a playboy mag. I find it even more difficult to belive that a girl that is older than 18 has a problem with it. It seems like the s*** I went through with my girlfriend when I was 14, 15...

I flipped thru it last nite There was one to the effect of:

PLAYBOY: What's the wosrst thing you've said to an umpire.

Ozzie: Um...wow. Probably "I hope your mother's still alive beacuse you're a f***ing motherf***er."

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 11:37 AM)
oops...sorry that was for him...I just quoted you cause you had asked him a question as well.... 

I just found it hard to believe that someone over 18 wouldn't buy a playboy mag.  I find it even more difficult to belive that a girl that is older than 18 has a problem with it.  It seems like the s*** I went through with my girlfriend when I was 14, 15...

Alright, first of all I am old enough to buy one, although i have never bought one, my old room mate had a subscription so there was no need.

Second, I seriously did ask my girlfriend what she would think of it if i bought it. She first called me gay for buying a playboy to look at a picture of a guy. Which i responded by saying "But it is Ozzie Guillen!" But then she said she didnt care what I did. So i guess i just over reacted when i thought she would get mad at me.

Finally, yes my girlfriend is hot.