Sox @ Twins Game Thread

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 15, 2006 -> 07:45 PM)
I'll make this a trend.

Wake up, Soxtalk on the Air, Wrote 2 pages of a paper for school, Sox game, cleaning my room and doing my laundry while watching the game; Getting ready to make tuna sandwich.

I've been at work all day, made one good sale, watching the game with a beer or two. My daughters making us all French toast while she's watching ( of all things ) a re run of Due South. So that's what Chicago looks like.

Edited by DePloderer

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 15, 2006 -> 02:50 PM)
This may be one of those places I have to visit next time I'm in Chicago. Never been and I'm sick of reading about how good it is without having tried it. Someone needs to fly mail me some :lol:

Portillos is good no doubt but I think it gets overrated some because it does or serves about everything.... Burgers, beef, sausage, hotdogs, salad, pasta, ribs, beer.... blah blah blah It matters what type of sub food distributor that particular portillos has inside its restaurant.

I loved their Breaded Chicken Focaccia but I dont think they make it anymore.... Its been about 2 years since I ate at one. Always good when you cant decide what to get and want a little of everything.

QUOTE(DePloderer @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:53 PM)
I've been at work all day, made one good sale, watching the game with a beer or two. My daughters making us all French toast while she's watching ( of all things ) a re run of Due South. So that's what Chicago looks like.

French toast huh? Weird.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:58 PM)
could everyone see that delicious meal picture?

i feel bad for everyone that doesn't have access to portillo's now.

You're cruel.