05/18-@ Tampa Bay

MHizzle85

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 18, 2006 -> 05:18 PM)
Yes Anderson's D is great.

But I'm sorry if he's hitting under .200 come June he's going to be platooned on a full-time basis with Mack.

Better not be...we'll give up far more hits having Mack out there than we'd gain with his offense.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:18 PM)
Better not be...we'll give up far more hits having Mack out there than we'd gain with his offense.

You know I respect your opinion and all, but we can't have a regular hitting under .200.

At some point you either hit or get off the bus, I don't care if he jumps 30 feet in the air and robs homers out there.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 18, 2006 -> 05:19 PM)
They've been platooning for the most part of late anyway.

Not really the case, Anderson gets the bulk of the AB's, but Ozzie will start Mack in CF and than usually give him another start on the next day trying to help get Mack hot.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 18, 2006 -> 05:20 PM)
You know I respect your opinion and all, but we can't have a regular hitting under .200.

At some point you either hit or get off the bus, I don't care if he jumps 30 feet in the air and robs homers out there.

I'm not saying anything about Anderson not starting if he's hitting under .200 in June; I am saying that Mack is not an option as an everyday CFer.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:20 PM)
I'm not saying anything about Anderson not starting; I am saying that Mack is not an option as an everyday CFer.

Yeah, I'd say platoon with Anderson.

That wouldn't be full-time.